I RoLL Fatties

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 10, 2012.

1. I had intended to save my 1000th like today for I RoLL Fatties, however I was stoned when I did number 999 last night and of course I forgot today. So, I RoLL Fatties, would you accept like #1001, I know it's not #1000, but it's all I can give.

2. Just give him a reach-around.

I think he'll approve.

3. fatties are the way to go because if they are to fat and ur already high u can put it out and have smoke for later!

4. Go back and unlike the last post you liked and you'll be back to 999

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Go back and unlike the last post you liked and you'll be back to 999[/quote]

... That pretty much makes this entire thread moot now.

I'm such a damn stoner sometimes :smoke:

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

... That pretty much makes this entire thread moot now.

I'm such a damn stoner sometimes :smoke:[/quote]

I got your back bro haha :bongin:

7. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

I love GrassCity:love:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo]Nelson - YouTube[/ame]

:p

9. [quote name='"wizzardboi"']fatties are the way to go because if they are to fat and ur already high u can put it out and have smoke for later![/quote]

Lol i dont think you quite understand this thread homie haha

10. Lol@this thread:hello:

11. Understand the situation, but really? Who cares what the number of the like was when given? The receiver never knows/cares.

What happens if an older thread is deleted? Now #1000 becomes number 999, yet no one knows. :smoke:

12. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Understand the situation, but really? Who cares what the nuber of the like was when given? The receiver never knows/cares.

What happens if an older thread is deleted? Now #1000 becomes number 999, yet no one knows. :smoke:[/quote]

More of an honor thing, since he is the resident king of likes.

Was just high and wanted to make a thread :p obviously too high to even realize i can unlike :p

13. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

More of an honor thing, since he is the resident king of likes.

Was just high and wanted to make a thread :p obviously too high to even realize i can unlike :p[/quote]

Bazinga.

14. come on green...

You didnt hear...its all about the likes man....;.its 2012...

what r u old r sumthin...:laughing:

so I have to delete threads all day cause some are pointless...
    So what the hell do I do here...sheldon done goofed...LMAO

15. likes... such a nothing of nothings.... rep is where its at, giving rep is like giving someones dick an extra centimeter, likes... do nothing.. i cant see your likes in your posts... and im not going to look at your profile to find out how many posts you like!!!!

REPS > LIKES ALL DAY ERRY DAY

16. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']likes... such a nothing of nothings.... rep is where its at, giving rep is like giving someones dick an extra centimeter, likes... do nothing.. i cant see your likes in your posts... and im not going to look at your profile to find out how many posts you like!!!!

REPS > LIKES ALL DAY ERRY DAY[/quote]

My e penis is at full erection though. No one besides me can see my rep points. And no one hovers over to see the rank titlte

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']
    And no one hovers over to see the rank titlte[/quote]

I do lol

18. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']

I do lol[/quote]

Lol damnit you're makin me look baad now :p:p:p

19. your epeen is full sized, its it NOT fully erect until your rep titles matches mine lol

you need 10k rep first young boy... meanwhile, likes do nothing cept bog the damn forum down so you cant show your epeen off

20. This thread >