Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I roll Fatties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zinku418, Apr 1, 2012.

1. This one is for you! gotta love a nice joint.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So send it over then.

Seroiusly tho thats a nice piece of handiwork. Should of had a crutch shot.
    Great job with those suck ass RAW papes to my man. Mad skillz

3. haha, what papers would you recommend, because when i went down to my LHS the guy said that Raw's were some amazing papers. personally I use to use Randy's with the wire but i like the thinner papers now.

Crutch Shot:
    [​IMG]

4. I use a RAW automatic roller ;3

5. Raws have merit. But ive had too many packs with some weak ass glue.
    Fucking things would open up in the last inch before the ctrutch.

I love the idea of the celulose wraps but ive only seen them in regular size and thats to small for me. I roll fat cones too. Lol a trini taught me wayyy back.

Silver zags are my weapon of choice. (sourced easily, good glue, thin, burn nice)
    Ill also use whites if i have to cuz the gas station i may be at when i need wraps dont carry silver.

Well the crutch is a little sloppy, purely aesthetic though.
    Ill only knock half a point off for that. 8.5/10

6. 10- half a point = 9.5

DUH!!!!!!

just messin'

but fo real

i'm an asshole

:D

7. 1 whole point for not twisting the top.
    Touché

8. I don't usually twist the top, i just burn the excess paper off.

9. Like the fact it's a straight joint. The filter is shit though, you should use special filter books. They only cost a dollar a block. One block contains about 100 perfect shaped filter papers.

Overall it's a good joint.

10. Nice joint, my friend.

And nice lighter. ;)

11. All that free paper on end could have the potential to flame up. Wispy bangs or long hair be catchin on fire. Always twist. Lazy bastard.

12. Do you mean the user I RoLL Fatties??

Cause he is banned.

13. I miss that guy, wonder how much longer he is banned for.

And astheticallypleasingjoint/10 man :)

14. nice joint dude!

15. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']All that free paper on end could have the potential to flame up. Wispy bangs or long hair be catchin on fire. Always twist. Lazy bastard.[/quote]

Eh, I believe it's all about preference, besides, if you can't light a joint without endangering yourself to possible burns then maybe you shouldn't be smoking.

Rolled up another one for when I get off work. Will post pic later.

16. Did you just start smoking or something?

17. I Roll Fatties....never forget hahahah

18. Now this a fatty!!!!!
    Came out kinda bad but it still hits like a champ.

Attached Files:

19. Wait he got banned?:confused: wtf.. not sure how i feel about this..bring fatties back!