I respect police, unless they lose it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shinjin, Feb 23, 2009.

1. You think people are just gonna go around fighting crime in their spare time? rofl. Eventually people would get together and make a group or something to stop crime and shit, same fucking thing as a police force. Your logic on this subject is extremely flawed and I don't get how you can't see it.

I'll tell you right now, if there were no cops I'd hit up the dodge dealership near me and help myself to a viper

2. #22 Floydian, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

3. i agree.

i'll go ahead and hate cops that deserve to be hated, but hating all cops just because they are cops isn't fair.

4. I still have never had a problem with the cops.

Nothing bad to say.

5. #25 stoned budda, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

Fuck The Police! You know the dark knight is not real, right?

Let a cop fuck you around or harass you and watch all of his little piggy friends back the prick up and lie in court, maybe you will think differently. I don't hate the police as humans, i hate the police as a concept. Even though they are providing a valuable service and are only enforcing the laws, not making them, their job comes with power and power corrupts.

Power that they believe elevates them to a status above the law, a law unto themselves. I mean who really polices the police? They can fuck you up and unless someone is filming it, its your word against a bunch of cops. And just cause a certain cop did not do the actual beating, he will still lie and defend his buddy the other cop, its the nature of the beast, stick together, defend your own. Fuck them.

Don't it just piss you off when you see some fat ass cop walk into a convenience store and walk out with free donuts and coffee?

6. The keepers of peace are too often the ones that break the peace.

7. ya when you get arrested your whole "respect where its due" theory just goes straight out the metaphoric.

when you feel and know that even if somehow you did get the cuffs off and ran. theyd come and find you. all 3 dozen. and i dont lie about that number

hell 27(from what i counted) police officers, and 18 cruisers lined the streets just to arrest me and some freinds for smoking weed in an abandoned house. no matter what. no matter how strong you are you cant get away.

you could have some superpowers. but then think of that. you kill some cops. they just send the army after your ass when headlines of "super powered tyrant roames streets" are posted.

this is the reality and theres no getting away from it.

8. 18 cruisers?
    No.

9. fuck tha police

10. Fuck the police

11. #32 blazedandcrazed, Feb 23, 2009
    why do i have no sympathy.....

last time i dealt with a cop i got caught with 5gs of weed in 2 separate bags (possessions with intent to distribute). i would have lost all my financial aid for college and theres no way i would be going to school right now if i got charged with anything. luckily the cop was a seasoned veteran, recognized the situation, and didnt do shit. most cops dont want to antagonize you unless you wrong them or disrespect them first.

12. #33 zzxyzz, Feb 23, 2009

Nope... total BS Fuck'em ALL

13. #34 SEMS1, Feb 23, 2009
    I had "some" respect for police until today when i was
    walking home from the shop with milk, apparently i was the type of suspect they wer looking for.
    (BTW it was a home invasion around the corner, i live in an Aussie "ghetto" i guess)

What a load of shit, because i had Adidas clothing on.
    I said i had been to court this morning, they still didn't care.

FUCK THE POLICE.

EDIT: Blame any grammar errors on the alchyhole.

14. i respect and unconditionally love all life, including police. but i also understand that they can be dangerous.

15. Well it depends on the area you're in. I respect all cops until they lose it...Which is literally about 90% of cops. If you live in philadelphia you will more than likely hate them. They are all assholes, use WAY too much force, and they curse at you, call you degrading names etc. Why do you think so many cops are killed here every year? A couple were killed recently..

Also Ive seen police tackle 12 year old kids..And draw guns on skateboarders, and arrest people and put false charges on them.

Oh wait, that happened to me.

16. the person who's job it is to be a police officer can be a decent human being. however, the attitude, hightened sense of authority, intelligence and superiority that comes with being a police officer is why they lose respect from the public. i lost a lot of respect when a cop lied in court, to a judge in order to convict me of a traffic violiation.

not saying all cops are this way, but when they treat me like a piece of shit (despite my college and graduate school education, and perfectly clean record) then it's difficult for me to return that respect. i treat others with the same respect they give me.

17. I lost my respect for cops a loooong time ago. When me and a friend were messing around at a construction site (back when we were like 13) guess how long it took for the cops to come. Less then 5 minutes for about 15+ cops to surround the whole area and catch us.

Then when my house got broken into and they stole a bunch of shit including several guns and guess how long it took them to respond. 7 hours! 7 fucking hours to respond to a burglury, but 5 minutes to respond to some kids having fun.

When my friend had his car windows broken and we had absolute proof who did it and gave it to the cops, guess what happens. Nothing! They bring the guy in and have eye witnesses that saw him in the car driving, and getting out and doing it. They guy is released several hours later. No charges are made aginst him, and he is just givin a court order to pay for the windows. To this day not a cent has been seen.

Never once have I been "cut some slack" by the cops. The cops have never been there to serve and protect me. I lost my respect for the cops a long time ago. Fuck pigs.