I remember when...

Discussion in 'General' started by marathon1, Sep 9, 2010.

1. We would split a blunt between like four people and get stoned off of 5-10 hits. Now a days it takes me an entire blunt to get me feeling good.

please share with us a fond memory about smoking weed.

2. Smoked in the woods while snowboarding at sunshine this spring. I was asking my dad for so many snacks out of his backpack after lol.

3. Sounds like you need a t-break lol.

I remember when my friends and I would all put down $5 and buy a gram or two and smoke at this park. Then we'd go back to her cadillac escalade and blast music and drive around and it was so fun. I miss those times :(

4. when getting high was an adventure

5. its always a good adventure..

6. But it's never like it was.

7. Me and my friend Corey used to sneak out of my window in the middle of the night and go smoke, one time we got freaked out cause people came out side in the middle of the night so we jumped over a rock wall and ended up laying in a bed of poison ivy. From there we ventured off into a huge field and toked up. We were both itching for weeks but we still had a great adventure. :D

8. When i first started i could get high off a good hit... Oh how i miss you sweet sweet low T.

9. I remember when my buddies and I would always be able to find time to smoke together.

Now, due to our work schedules and college classes, we barely find the time to squeeze in a few hours together maybe two or three times a month.:(

10. #10 Carl Weathers, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    Filling 5 people into one of these
    [​IMG]
    and proceeding to fill it with smoke. McDonalds drive through inevitable.

And the desperate times/desperate measures... Door knocking in some ghetto place. I don't know what we were thinking, to be honest.

11. #11 hippie flip, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    i remember when i had a dealer...good times.

edit: so shortly after posting this i got a random text from a friend saying "hey do you have a dealer because i got one for you" YES! HAHAHA this is grasscity destiny!

12. I remember when you could buy an ounce of killer Jamaican for $15 ...

13. i remember the first time i ever smoked...for some reason i didnt hit me right away like it does now. i was like "fuck it didn't work" so i went upstairs to get a bottle of air freshener.

on my way back down i was flipping it in the air and watching it spin, thinking "wow this looks really fuckin cool"

then i knew something was different, and was shortly hit by an intense laugh attack.

damn those were the days, im on a 30 day break right now though (week three) hopefully i'll have some good times again.

14. I remember when dutches were under $2.00 :eek:

15. Oh, and second time i smoked, i had these rainbow sprinkle sugar cookies from the bakery

oh

my

jesus

you know when you look at a light, then close your eyes and you see that colorful orb? it was like that, i saw the sprinkles like that when i closed my eyes. they looked like fireworks.

16. I am still at a very low tolerance. I got high as hell off of .13 grams last night of some dank sour D. My favorite is when you smoke up and right after you see in slow motion. Everything is just slow as hell and seems insanely cool.

17. I remember when White owls were 1.25 and they are 2.50 now

I remember when marb reds were 5.75 and now they are 10.13

18. yea you live in new york :(`

19. "Basics" are $5 a box, unless the kid at citgo hooked me up.

but who knows whats in dem shits....