I remember the days when... (the nostalgia thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 30, 2003.

1. damn u .... i was just coming in here to comment on the coffeeshop after reading a few from the past.

u stole my nostalgia.

2. brulé coming from the french bruler (sp of the infinative? I am not sure- haven't done any french in six weeks) meaning to burn. Brulé is the perfect past participle- hence meaning burned. So whatever you are doing with that dr pepper- you'd better get a blowtorch to it to make it authe- *SMACK* shut up, Switch.

3. how about that time adambc was horny?

oh...he still is?

oh........

4. when everyone and their fucking uncle littered the forums with those stupid spam threads trying to refer people to 1percent.com.....only later to find out that 1% is the most pathetic piece of shit scheme to get money outta people ever created....

YOU CAN REALLY GET A FREE SIX FOOT BOOOOOONG!!!!!!! NO JOKE!! only pay an ass and a chode for it in shipping N handling costs!

5. LOL, yeah talk of the town. I remember that :D

lol@nubbin..NO JOKE lmao

6. man, its been about two years since ive paid for anything with a chode...

i also had a nostalgic conversation with the sister of the boy that taught me in elementary that the chode is what it is

ya know, when your learnin about all that stuff, well..chodes are chodey.

7. i remember when it was 25cents to use the phone i think 15 when i was lil but this 50 cents bull shit sux

8. i remember the days when i wasnt such a medical disaster.
    the days when i wouldnt fear getting undressed for a shower or bed because i get so cold so quickly now and with teh cold comes the pain, and it takes hours long to warm up than most people do, and the warming up process is oftne more painful than the cold itself as blood returns to flowing normally through my crappy veins. i remember when i could fall asleep within an hour and i wouldnt be woken up three times a night jerking and writhing around in agony. i remember when i was relatively healthy. ... i also remember when i had cannabis to help me out through the rough nights.. like tonight.

:(

it sux being me.

9. Hey, would anyone have the ability to find the first ever post on the city? I'd be interested in seeing that.

10. "new server, old postings gone
    July 21, 2000
    Dear Visitors,

Due to our transfer to a new server, we have lost all our posted message from the last year . Please help us make our bulletinboard a succes again, like it was before. Post your messages, discuss, become a moderator , initiate new topics and have fun.

Thanks

Superjoint"

That thread just happened to be the one saying that all the previous messages have been lost!

11. I feel the love people, and I have really enjoyed reading the memories! I missed all of that because I went to OG the first time I got online for growing info (please don’t diss me because of that), and this reminds me of a good bunch of folks, that I’ll miss. I’ve decided to spread the love a bit, and it’s a breath of fresh air to hear you all reminisce.

“I see good people”

Peace

12. i remember the days when i could get a job by taking the sign from the front window.......now you got 3 interview's and a mouth scrape......bullshit......and thats so i can work at a gas station.....whats next!

13. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH guys, You make me wanna cry. Actually the fact that I had totally forgotten about alot of this stuff does. I MISS YOU GUYS *tear*

SO much has changed and I missed it all. So much has changed and you missed it all. I'm a one man girlie*. I miss everything. MY people the jokes the horniness, the stupidity. I need to get a computer sooooo bad. Wait, strike that I need to get a place to live then a computer. No, wait, I need to get some money, then a place to live then a compu- Wait, no I need to ;)
    You get the point

I even missed the return of the infamous nubbin and the inexplicable Norm.

*at a time

14. I remember the days when I used to have to pay $100 an 1/8 for Cali Sativa. Oh wait, those days sucked.

MM

15. wow vintage gc thread. its like ancient..

16. man i miss digits trippy ass posts..dude kinda reminded me of Kramer in some way//:cool:

17. fuck those where the days ...and norm and i need to show up at the same time!!!

18. Also vintage? A random new member is the one who pulls up the thread....

19. not so random and not realy so new been here sence 02 just gone for awile and cant remember old password?

dirtydingusus is me