Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I recently started smoking dank on a regular basis....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Simpleminded269, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Wow, what a difference. Smoking nothing but Cali dank every day is such a treat. 55 an 8th. Me and two of my roomates each buy an 8er and it usually lasts as least a weak. I love the way it looks too. I was used to just smoking shitty mids or regs. I can't get pics, but you know the deal, super crystallized with plenty of hairs. A nice fresh pine smell.

2. I dont have the location nor the money to buy kine usually, it sucks alot. Regs get old :(

3. It just makes your life better dude, more motivated, better highs everything

4. Definitely man. I hate smoking mids, it's just such a heavy high.

5. Its nice to know in CA most of the time your bud hasn't been sprayed with some terrible chemicals by a newbie grower. You usually see that kind of shenanigans in low quality bud.

6. Well shit, I live in Michigan, and this girl gets this shipped to her from Cali every week. Either way, dopest dope I've ever smoked. My hands feel numb as I'm typing this.

7. Haha well welcome to the dark side then :wave: :p And if you and your roommates are each buying an eighth, why don't you just combine your money and get a half for the same price or maybe cheaper? Thats an extra eighth a week you could smoke free of charge! :smoking:

8. soemtimes i like getting mids when i need to crash, burn and just pass out on my bed =D

but yes, dank conserves so much

9. Dank with TRICHOMES is the only real mans bud.

10. i hope you take what this person said serious. 55 x 3 = 165. you could be getting a half for this. thats 4 8ths for the price of 3. and you and your roommates could just split up that extra 8th or do whatever with it. its freeeeeeeee

11. I ushually dont buy dank because i cant afford the shit! I make $400 a month, and that goes tword gas, and insurence. If only weed grew on tree's and there was enough for everyone:smoke:

12. damn bro im from michigan too and all i can get is mids and swag where u from in mich?

13. good for you dude, dank is the way to go

14. man i was living in a shitty town called joliet. and the only weed i could usually find was regs. a treat would be ok mids...sad. but i just moved back in with my dad at my old hometown. omg we get some real flame shit. only thing is, im currently looking for a job. so im staying clean til i get a job. the day i get my first paycheck...im getting BLAZED!!!!!!!!!!

15. its sweet right, once you smoke a bowl of mids your gonna be able to REALLY notice the difference, welcome to the club

16. The thing about smoking dank daily is that pretty soon that 1/8 won't be lasting a week. Lol when I am smoking daily, Making an 1/8 last 4 days is stretching it.