I recently began 3d modeling and printing custom pipes in Ceramic. Now Taking Design Requests

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by chrisnojen117, Jan 1, 2014.

1. #1 chrisnojen117, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    I have began sculpting 3d designs for pipes and having them 3d printed in ceramic, the possibilities for designs and intricacy are endless. 

Here is a sample of a recent design created by request for a friend. He wanted a slug, and for the 2 eyes to be bowls. So I took some of his sketches and turned it into a working piece. 

https://www.shapeways.com/model/1600333/the-double-bowl-slug-pipe.html?li=my-models&materialId=73

If anyone is ever interested in having custom designs created feel free to email me at designandshutter@[member="gmail"].com

[​IMG]

2. another blade posted this pipe and it looks pretty sweet maybe alter the design or something abit?

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

here is my own idea based on the photo you provided.

That pipe is sweet, If I had the cash I would definitely look into it.

5. That's pretty cool, your pipes seem to have this almost primal, raw element to them that looks awesome. Oh and can you freeze ceramic pipes for a smoother hit?

6. Ceramic is fine to put in the freezer, the raw element comes from the fact that I literally digitally sculpt the designs as if I were using a ball of clay as apposed to traditional 3d modeling. This gives the organic type look and feel. I plan to begin making many many more designs whenever they pop in my head. 

7. Dude turn that double hitter into the starship enterprise from Star Trek :DGreen dreams motherfucker

8. I want to see the 3D printer that can blow/shape glass.

9. The company I use to print my designs is www.shapeways.com, they offer many different materials that you can use to 3d print with. Materials such as plastic, steel, gold, silver, and ceramic materials in different colors. Ceramic is commonly used and safe material among small tobacco pipes. 

10. man this is sweet, i'll have to look into this haha