I received my attitude shipment

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Proxyman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Everything came as ordered

Barney's Farm Nightshade
    Royal Queen White Widow
    DNA Genetics Rocklock

and a "Free" Shirt

It cost about 50$ so I'm seriously questioning the competancy of my government now. Hopfuly everthing will hold untill January when I can start growing. Stealth was so-so.
    Will I order again? Yes but only because I have yet to check prices from other vendors. I placed the order last Friday and I got it today Saturday.

2. nice man strains sound cool

3. interested in the nightshade do a report if ya can.

4. You'll have to wait until after December when I'll start growing then whatever time after that it takes to grow it.:(

5. Im waiting on a shipment myself that went out last thursday, what part of the country are you from? 8 days doesnt seem bad for an international order.

6. I'm waiting on mine also. I order mine Oct. 7th. It was dispatched on the 8th. I've been tracking it the whole way and it was in my city Oct. 16 at 5:34A.M. So I figured I would have gotten it two days ago or at least today.... Just came home nothing was here. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow or I'll be pissed. I'm already behind schedule.

7. Arizona

8. what did the seeds come in? do they send them stealth like or do they put them in a baggie then throw them in a box?

9. Yes they come stealth but I won't discus how exactly they come sorry.

10. loll its cool i understand. Thats good to hear though because i plan on ordering within the next two weeks. Thank you very muchh

11. [​IMG]