Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really want to

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizLatifa, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I really want to smoke but I only have 5 dollars to my name. What do I do ?

2. Huh?????

3. I'll throw five on it, damn nigguh we out!

4. get a 5 bag then

5. get a 5 bag sell it 2 a little kid for 10 get a 10 bag sell it to a little kid for 20 get a 20 bag keep sum and sell it 2 a kid for 25 and so on and so on :)

6. How did this get on my subscribed threads list?

7. Don't smoke.

It kind of bugs me when people are confused or anxious because they have no money and want to smoke, but have no idea what to do about it. Is it so hard to just not smoke for a while?
    Just take a t break, save up some cash, and pick up weight. I'd go for an ounce, but depending on your income situation you'll have to figure that one out for yourself.

8. it dint..

youre so high.

you hit new post.

nd you thought u hit "MY ACCOUNT".

haha nd nickel bag.. if u can find some.

if not.. then guess its back to saving?

9. No really, I didn't ever click on this thread. I opened chrome, typed in forum.grasscity.com, hit my account, and it was there. There is only one answer...... we have a GC ghost that is messing with my account.

10. Go find someone and pitch on a sesh :)

11. aww shyt..

told you it was koo to fuck with casper..

but not his 3 bros!!