I really want to try acid..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MihoSayuri, Aug 14, 2008.

1. So, I reallly want to try acid......
    but I wouldn't know where to get it, and I don't know how what kind of trip I would have.

Is there any way to make sure you have a good trip or does it just happen?

And how do you think I could find it?
    Acid, that is.

2. "Is there any way to make sure you have a good trip or does it just happen?"
    Two words.

Set and setting.

3. having xanax on you helps cause then you can always abort, but aborting's bad because usually a bad trip is from you're subconscious thoughts and going thru them can be healthy.

set and setting are obviously most important and do it when you're in a good mood and don't start with too high a dose

4. as far as the trip goes, it's where you are and what you're doing. and the people you're with.

as far as finding it, just have to ask around. you'll find some.

or you can come to sf and go to hippy hill. you can find it here no prob.

5. fuck, man.
    I wish!
    haha.

6. set and setting are key, dont do it at some random party with some random people, thats a no-no
    just a forewarning, lots of the "acid" people sell today is just random research chemicals...getting good acid isnt that easy, for me, it comes around about once a month, if that.
    i truly believe everyone needs to try lsd b4 they die
    whenever i want to cleanse myself or "refresh" or something, i take a good ol dose of lsd, it cures a lot in my opinion
    and even an experienced psychedelic user like myself, even keeps some benzos handy to abort a bad trip, although like its been said, struggling through it can make you stronger.
    in my experience though, acid is smooth sailin, shrooms are choppy and more likely to require benzos if at all

7. see if any jam bands or trance music is playing in your area and ask around the parking lot. odds are you will be able to find something.

8. You should do a "Candy Flip" take an XTC pill + Acid = Eupohria Trip Land. While on X theres NO WAY you can have a bad trip, not even if you tried. Obviously you should still find a good setting where you can relax and not worry, as it is for the best and will only enhance your trip. Enjoy! :D

9. I'm pretty sure you can still have a bad trip doing either a candy flip or a hippy flip. There are such things as bad x experiences.

10. and if i was trying something for the first time, id probably want to do that chemical/substance only...not combining until im fully familiar with both chems

11. Done acid many, many times, never once had a "bad trip". Of course, I've never taken it in a bad mood/in a bad place.

12. go to college campuses. ucf.

13. ucf has plenty of acid

14. people say set and setting...but i dont belive there really is no such thing as a "bad trip". its just another trip and you have to learn to take the emotions/feelings/events/trip in stride.

but of course it is always recommend to take it with friends in a relaxing, calm atmosphere. If you can spend sme time outside, you won't regret it