I really want to start growing,

Discussion in 'Security' started by Ikaros420am, Jul 25, 2022.

?

I really want to start growing, but I live in a country where it is strictly prohibited. tell us how

1. any answer

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. any answer

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I really want to start growing, but I live in a country where it is strictly prohibited.
    tell us how you started growing?

2. Loose lips sinks ships.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. I walked into the prime minister's office, pulled my dick out and put it on his desk and I demanded that he legalize weed. He did that on Oct 18/2018, that's how I got started.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I said fuck it and put a cabinet, later, a tent in my closet.
    Then again, I don't know the laws in your country.

All I'll say is, if you can be executed for drugs in your country,
    it's not worth it. Otherwise, weigh the risk reward ratio
    and dive right in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hundreds of hours of research, video watching, and of course growing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. One tent - one light/ vent kit and one plant at a time
    And read read read

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This right here, in my state you can grow 4 plants legally, if you get caught with 5-10 plants its a fine with no criminal penalty (from the state at least) for a first offense. I'm willing to bet there are a lot of people growing 10 plants in my area. Possibly some growing up to 50 (the point at which you can start getting jail time on a first offense in my state.) I don't know, but the penalty to plant ratio suggests many people might decide to roll those dice.

Both of these I also second, I did a lot of reading and research, tried growing my own, on my own, and was failing badly. However, had I taken the time to learn everything I needed to know, I may have never gotten started growing in the first place.

I feel like you really need a mix of hands on trial and error combined with good advice until you get comfortable. I'd also say that getting through as many grow cycles as possible (even if they have poor yields) is key to learning whats an immediate problem and whats something you can watch for awhile and see what happens.

Trust yourself, make decisions, if they don't pan out come here and ask for help, everyone is different, but I learn way faster through hands on trial and error.

Last thing, make sure you have a spouse, family member or very trusted friend to discuss things with if you are somewhere where its 100% illegal. Nothing is worse than growing a dank crop and having no one to brag about it too, or smoke it with!

BTW pretty much everyone in this thread has taught me something about growing in one way or the other over the past year or two, stuff I wished I had known starting out so I didn't waste so much time and money buying gear that was not suited to my grow style or methods that I later found out to be wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Save up lots of money
    Bribe law enforcement

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jokes aside, this. Depending on how far your country has its head up it's ass, it's paramount to determine whether or not having a few plants growing in a closet is worth the potential legal consequences you can face. I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend years inside a cage because of being in close proximity to a weed.

You really need to think outside the box if you want to do this AND be successful while doing so. Think, a grow room setup like this [​IMG]

7 Rules to Follow to Grow Weed and Never Get Caught | Grow Weed Easy

10. hi
    build ur own cabinet like small dresser ,60X90X160 u can build flowering chamber and clonesmother chamber ,research internet,buy best electrical equipment ,go with leds mars hydro asome cheap lamps;to be safe,the fear will go away one day ;u r not alone

11. 1. Spend some time thinking about the setup(are you good at diy) you need a hidden grow space, think about the size you would like to use, where are you going to vent the hot air and pull in cool air?( you don't want any light/sound getting out of the vents)
    2. Equipment
    You need a rvk fan and filter (there no way around this)
    The rest is easy you can buy without worrying.
    Lights, you can use bulbs and bulb holders, I have with amazing results.
    Soil, sand, dry plant food pots should be easy to buy.

3. Seeds, this could be difficult
    Need a safe address to send these,
    I would look into taking clones going forward.