i really want to kill someone right now...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ciscokid930, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Well, me and this girl smoked some and started making out and you know how it goes...

so i was putting the condom on, both of us are completely naked... and who knocks on my door?

her fucking boyfriend.

im so pissed right now, you dont even know

flkasdjfasjklfk

i gotta smoke some more weed

2. ..angry boyfriend at the door, two naked people in the room, you with a condom in your hand

what happened then???

3. Stupid boyfriend, what an asshole. Doesn't he know it's common courtesy to knock after you fuck his girlfriend?

4. Maybe you should have locked the door to your house or apartment, then her boyfriend wouldn't have walked in? Just saying.

5. How did the boyfriend know she was at your house? Did you know him?

6. we were in my room so i walk down the stairs and see him at the door... and he sees me... so i kinda had to say hey and not just run back up the stairs

so he asks if the girls here and i was gonna say no but she just came down the stairs

after that it was just awkward silence as we waited for her to get her shit

no joke, i have a cramp in my balls right now, like someone kicked me in the balls... hard

7. he didn't just walk in - read followup

8. maybe find a chick who doesnt have a boyfriend?

with all the single chicks in this world i dont feel sorry for your blue balls.

9. your gonna go kill someone because u cant be bothered to find a girl who doesnt have a bf..................cooool

10. How about I bitch slap you, then shoot the slut? Hmm, Or meet the boyfriend, give him a complimentary heat, and let him kill both of you. Perhaps I'll just kill you instead. Then you think of 'hiding' her? POS.

11. haha wow, so what happened when he came?

12. I still want to know how the boyfriend knew she was over there. Sketchy. :(

13. the usuall , hit the fridge,spark a hit up & then fall asleep:)

14. yes, that is a common side affect of being cock blocked.

P.S.- dont fuck chicks with boyfriends.

15. THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP!

16. ur just lucky he doesn'tt kill ur ass..

17. Sketchy to me, need attention ?

Dont see how the fuck your still typing rather walking, actully i might take that back, if i caught my woman, id tell the guy thank you, and move out.

18. You guys are all so dumb. You can't sit there and tell me if you didn't like the boyfriend at all and the girl was totally beautiful and all over you, you wouldn't do anything about it. I know some of you may say they wouldn't, but for the others out there you know who you are. Think about it.

19. i know id bang her if she was hot and all over me... fuck the haters!

20. Lol, thank you.