I really want to grow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SkImmIngdaSky, Aug 7, 2008.

1. I really want to start growing but its at a time when I really can't! I'm goin to school, and I live in an apartment ON CAMPUS.lol. So I was wondering was there any way I can still start this project?

2. It can has been done however the risk to reward is not good, If you wana grow in school on campus be prepared to face the consequences if caught. If you want to carry on, let me know and I'll help you best I can.

Peace

3. Thanks. I just wanted some suggestions on how I can perhaps grow in a stealth box or smthn. And how would I cut down on the smell b/c thats one of the biggest concerns.

4. Ok, what sort of stealth box you thinking? PC case?, drawers or speaker box?

5. Something small enough to fit in my closet. The speaker box sounds like a really good idea.

6. takes alot of skill to grow in such a small area (as in having to prune and LST)

if you have a massive speaker then go right ahead thatl be brilliant.

7. Ok what sort of budget you working with?

8. I think I am going to read up on growing and create my own manual until I come home for the summer:( b/c I think growing @ school is a very big risk to take unless I find some1 that lives off campus and is willing to let me grow @ thier place. Otherwise, when I go back to school, 2009 fall semester I'll have a nice amount of bud, hopefully.:eek:

9. PM me your email and i can send you a few growing manuals if you want them.

Peace