Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Really Wanna Smoke but..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TyInfinite, Dec 10, 2014.

1. I really wanna smoke but there is a very small chance I could have a drug test. I've been sober for almost 7 months and my court date is on the very last day that they hold court for the year. 

I'm ready to resume my life. Does anyone else think they'll test me in court? I've never failed a test, had all my community service done and took a drug class. All that's left is 9 days. And it's the last court session of the year. 
    So..

2. Don't risk it. You can handle 9 more days of being sober. Sometimes they like to screw people over and test them in their last couple days of probation -- it's happened to me and it will suck if they catch you. 9 days is nothin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just wait the 9 days.   I can't believe people seriously ask these types of questions.  :mellow:

• Like Like x 6
  4. it's only 9days, that is barely a week. Hold out brother! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can hold out that's only barely over a week

• Like Like x 1
  6. I love you all. 

7. Is it really worth not smoking again + more trouble to just wait 9 days?

9 Days isn't even 2 weeks, some people here can't even smoke anymore. Just wait bro, Can only do you benefits

8. Only 8 more days left OP.... you can do it. Weed isn't crack :poke:

9. 9 days < 7 months wait it out my friend..

10. [​IMG]
    ("it" being the smoking...   not the not smoking..   do do the not smoking)

11. Really bro? With all due respect you sound like a fiend! It's a few days!!! Think I how sweet that fine fine herb will be when you get your life situated and can resume toking again! You got it man we will all support you.

Shred!!!!!!!

12. I'm confused  :hide:

13. Im gonna be the asshole that says to take a toke,

seriously, just do it.

14. Spend this week cleaning any pieces you have. If I want to smoke but can't, I always soak my little pipe for a good cleaning. It helps me cause I dont want to redo the process if I take it out too early.

15. Just wait until your probation ends and then party your ass off!!!

There, I fixed it for you.  :laughing: