Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really wanna get high but..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonEmous, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Im in my room, and i can easily get high, i have a window, a fan, a pipe and some weed.
    I'm fine with hiding it, its just i have to leave my room for dinner and to do other things and i cant let family know i do weed, is there any way i can make my eyes look normal? I have no eye drops and sunnies are too sus
    Is there anything i can do?
    I REALLY wanna get high

2. Eyedrops can help with the redness but your eyes will still be glossed over and your pupils dilated. Just wait till after dinner.

3. Mmmmm, thats like 1-2 hours away, i just wanna get high!
    Well thanks anyway, i guess I'll be blazin up soon enough

4. Like that guy said, just get your family shit out of the way and wait till later. Unless you have: eyedrops, mouthwash, fresh shirt, deodorant, hand soap, and ability to act normal and not zone/geek out.

5. this is called being paranoid:wave: for getting caught. i would strongly advise you not to get high since u will probably triple the paranoia...just wait it out a coup hours and then get as high as u want.

6. Yeah man just wait. Would you rather get high and be paranoid around your parents or wait a few hours and enjoy the high to the max. I know what i'd pick bro.

7. #7 AlexStenka, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    if you have a store near you walk to the store and get some cleareyes don't listen to that it wont work and your eyes are gone look weird. If you use cleareyes there is no way in hell you rents are gone be able to tell you stoned trust me I'm 20 I been smoking since I was 15 and using this method till I was about 18, and I still do, to this day, if I'm going out to a public place etc.

Good luck friend. :)

8. If you're parents arn't cool with it just wait. It will save you alot of grief in the long run. No sense getting caught..

9. Learn self control and wait, because once you learn to wait you can use that skill whenever you want.

10. Just get high and if they ask why your eyes are red just say it's alergies. Always work for me.

11. Wait and enjoy your high.

12. i didnt know u could do weed? just smoke the shit alredy

13. Its not crack, you wont die if you wait 2 hours. I have to wait a couple hours also, and I am sure i smoke more than you, and I am fine. If you want to get high now, i guess you just have to deal with the consequences.

14. rofl ur not the only one that wants to blaze right now :smoking: i am waiting it off sister leaves at 5 than i take a couple bong hits of some kush that i just copped

15. It's pretty hardcore, I would just stick to smoking it :D

16. just wait man, what the point of smoking now if thats just gonna be on the back of your mind killing your buzz. wait till a better time, so you could smoke in peace and enjoy your high! what you worried about? your weed aint going anywhere is it?

17. Listen if this dude absolutely has to smoke just smoke it get rid of the smell go into your moms or dads room and be like"my eyes hurt"and rub them and then they will be like dont scratch them,just trust me this IS almost certain to work.

18. Just get blitzed as fuck and pig out. If they ask if your high, deny it.
    Deny anything.
    If your mom walks in the room and catches you midpuff.... deny it.

or maybe they smoke...or used to. you nev3r really know how your parents will react to weed.

19. Ive been caught twice (my parents are STRONGLY against me smoking) and I smoke almost everyday and chill in the living room with my parents and they never know cuz i use RhotoVs/Mouthwash Hell i even smoke in the garage while they are watching tv then go watch tv.

The only thing to ask now is.. Do my parents secretly want me to smoke weed? :smoking:

20. light up a huge blunt and stroll through the house, randomly blowing smoke.. walk up to yo momma, blow dat kush in her grille and tell her to get on that grilled cheese sammich