Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really try to avoid having to drive to pick up some weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Civico, May 26, 2011.

1. I do not like the idea of driving around, carrying weed on me, i get really nervous and shaky just from driving to the dealer's, on the way back, im almost freaking out, my legs shaking and everything, and i drive stick, so it makes it difficult to shift gears while shaking.

Any tips on overcoming this fear of getting stopped by the police while carrying weed?

2. Why? If you weren't smoking it, and have it decently hidden (I keep mine in a DVD case, behind the booklet) or just in a jar, it won't smell. You're not high, you have no reason to worry about a search if you get stopped.

The way you're acting, the cop will think something is up, especially if you're all shaky and shit. Calm down.

3. just follow traffic rules son. its not that hard

4. Damn man, you might think about quitting smoking on that note.

5. Get a bike. Riding stoned is awesome.

6. You just need to realize that as long as you aren't smoking it or high, you've got nothing to worry about.

7. this,
    seems like smoking is not for you. At least until it's legalized, which will be never.. so yeah it's not for you, sorry :(

8. this. if u get pulled over for a traffic violation u will just get a ticket or get a break. they arnt going to magically find ur weed unless u do something stupid

9. I feel you, sometimes I feel like I am just going to get caught sometimes. I haven't yet and I pray I never do. Sometimes when I think about it while I'm picking up it sketches me a little. Sometimes I don't think about it and I don't get sketched.

10. Depending on how far you have to travel, take a bike. If it's during the day a cop won't bother you if you're on a bicycle. And it's good exercise.

11. it is pretty far, im a very good driver tho, im not exactly worried about getting stopped for a traffic violation, not worried about the smell either, its just the idea of getting caught by a cop... ugh, ive had many friends go to jail for possession of weed :/

12. we do not deserve to get treated like criminals for smoking weed

13. You're a male, I'm guessing. There's a very simple answer to this:

Quit being a bitch and grow a pair. There's a very small chance you will get caught. Roll up the windows, drive safely. You're good.

14. I recently got pulled over for speeding while I was driving back from my dealer's house (goddamn I was fiending) and had a half O in my glove compartment. Stayed calm, said "yes sir, no sir", and the cop didn't suspect a thing.

Basically, as long as your car doesn't reek of weed, he has no probable cause to search the vehicle. Put the weed in a place where the cop can't see it and calm the hell down.

15. I have weed in my car when i drive everywhere i go. You never know when you will want it. I just keep it in the pocket on the door. As long as you know how to drive what are the chances of getting pulled over? almost nil.

16. Just curious. why do people always say stuff like this after they talk about their fears of the legal aspects?
    I mean, I know the laws are unjust, but it's something you have to learn to work around. We cant just be playing the same song for 40+ years
    I used to feel very much the same way as you do when I would pass cops
    Honestly, nothing anyone says on here is going to change or help anything. You just have a fear when it comes to authority and breaking rules. The problem lies in your personality, and thats something that you and only you can change
    It takes a long time and is an overall behavior change around people in general
    One bit of advice, cops know nothing unless you let them. They dont assume everyone carries drugs. Also, he is just another person. He can inflict no physical harm. No one is going to hurt you or anything. You're completely safe and fine in that regard. It's all psychological, and that's the part you must overcome

17. Hide it in the gas tank if your that paranoid.

18. Best advice, climb the white ladder, you won't give a fuck.

19. Last semester I got pretty big into smoking and I was as paranoid as you are. I decided to fashion a metal pen into a one hitter. It has resin in it and id throw a small amount in there to smoke on the go. I always carried it with me, I even used it to take notes with in class :). Once you know that your fucked no matter what, you stop caring.

20. i dont shake but whenever i see a piggy on the road i do get tense, and if im with a buddy 100% of the time we got shit on us too. ive been pulled over numerous times with weed and because i kept cool i had no problems. chilling out with the po po is something you learn.