I really really need help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Xo_htx420, May 26, 2020.

1. I have a 4 week old 1024 plant and a few leaves are having these problems. Some of them had a few little brown spots with a few holes and then these leaves in the picture have holes that almost look burnt. Some parts of some of the fan leaves have shriveled and turned almost black as well. Some of the newer growth is shriveled and blackish as well. All the leaves with holes have a very dark coloring around the holes. I’ve checked for pests but I haven’t seen any.
    IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0625.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bug or bein pinched when movin around possibly? Are these lower leaves, any of em touching the soil?

3. I might not have been as careful I could have been when I was low stress training. I believe one or two of the lower leaves were touching the soil occasionally. None of the ones in the pictures were though. They seem almost burnt. One of the fan leaves had a part of the leave that has shriveled up a lot and looked all most black or made of ash. The new growth is also really shriveled.

4. What’s ur humidity, how close is the plant to your fans what speed are your fans set too?

• Like Like x 1
  5. The humidity has been staying between 40 and 50 and around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The fan is about half a foot away and was on full for a while blowing straight on the side of the plant. Today I moved the fan to blow on the wall of the tent and then hit the plant so it wasn’t blowing so strong on it. I was reading about wind burn that can cause the holes and dry/burnt ness.

• Like Like x 1