I really REALLY HATE Hermies....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Flemian, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I had 16 plants this year. 4 went male so I was down to 12. Then 5 of them go Hermie?? It angers me sooo much. Its a very disapointing feeling to go check on the girls and see little ball sacks to start forming.

My friend said maybe it was the flowers begining to grow.. But thats not how the plant grows. You see the pistils and little hairs and leaves, Not tiny balls.

Fuck Hermies.

2. agree! just two days ago, about 5 weeks into flower, i have 19 plants and ONE goes hermie... i could have thrown it across the room! but with your situation i would say you might have light leaks?

3. What do you mean light leaks??

If its what I think it means, Yes unfortunatly I dont have a solid sun threw out the day. Its kind of gorilla. Does that make hermies more likley?

4. No, not what from i've read from.
    But i could be wrong.
    Were they stressed at all throughout their
    lifespan?

5. word i have the same problem, no stress perfect conditions, nutes and enviroment. not sure what happened i think it was the crappy seeds. i got 2 out of 8 so far are hemies but no males yet maybe they were from hermie plant? not sure but i to hate hermies:devious::devious::smoke::smoke:

6. Stressed? Possibly but not to any extreme. Im not sure what conditions make a plant go hermie tho..