Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really need some help guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RobRoyy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Blades, I fuckled up and am in some dire need of advice.
    Well i took a drug test for a job last week, and was confident i passed. I get a call today saying my results were "negative dillute," and I have to go back because of the water content. Since then I've smoked.

I know my only chance is to smuggle in pee, and I plan to do so with a condom and hand warmers.

My Question- If I use a friends' urine this go around, can they tell that it is not mine, because I used my own urine the first time???

Thanks guys.

2. I doubt they keep little half filled jars of pee around in a lab.

I'd say if you can pull it off without them catching you you'll be good

3. Don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty positive it doesn't matter at all who's pee it is, just so long as your friends puss is clean haha

4. No...they can't tell, just don't go in there with urine packed full of estrogen.

5. Thanks guys, also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Is it true they can only observe you pee if you are under court order?

6. #6 BuRnTrEeS247, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Do u got time to order shit? Try and google buyurine.com I think or something like that.. make sure u tell them male or female if u do.. its.pretty cheap and 100% works and never have a failed test they say..

Jobs can't do shit to do u for failing a test unless ur on probation maybe?

They test if ur male and female trust me they got smarter unless they use the stripe type if they send it off its a militart type test so they do male/female to know.right off the back.

7. Probably.

I took a test at this lab that they made you empty your pockets into this lock box outside the bathroom. Then the shut the water off so you couldn't flush or run the faucet. And you had to pee into the toilet at first for a few seconds before filling the cup for some reason. It was intense

8. Sweet. I've practiced a little system with a coffee mug to keep the condom with pee warm, and i'm pretty confident it will work.
    I'm just worried if they will have someone observe me this go 'round. They didnt the first time.

9. unless your in legal trouble, or under supervision from an officer, NO ONE is allowed to watch you piss man, invasion of privacy.

so unless your at a probation office on supervised probation then no, they can not watch you pee.

10. Good to know man, thats what I was thinking. I think I will be okay. was gonna incorporate a few hand warmers, but that honestly made the sample too warm.

11. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.