I really need some guidance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCwillTELL, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Alrght guys, so last year i met this really really great girl. We immediatley hit it off and moved into a relationship fairley quickly.
    I do everything with this girl we smoke and chill all the time toegether she is the person that i feel understands me the best more so than my parents or any of my guy friends.
    But here lies the problem, we are both senoirs in highschool and while i do well in school and have managed to keep a 4.0 she barley scrapes by. I try to help her all the time but it just isnt enough. Just talking to her she seems like a very intelligent individual but i just think that she feels no motivation to do well.
    If this keeps up she will not make it into college and i will be without her. Now this may not sound like a big deal and i know that i should not commit myself to one person being only 18, but i only want the best for this girl. She is truely invaluable to me she brought me back from the worst times in my life and when i cannot help her back it hurts me in the worst way.
    I just want the best for her i dont want her ending up with someguy who treats her lile shit. Any advice would be much appreciated, i really need to figure somthing out because she is literally everything to me.

2. If you truely loved her then you would not push her to do better in something she dosn't show interest in. I know this is not what you wanna hear but it is kinda selfish to want someone to do better in something so they can be with you. If she loves you as much as you love her then college shouldn't even matter.

3. Thanks for the reply bro i see what your saying. I dnt want to force her into anything i just dont want to see her go down the wrong path.

4. Bump bumppp