I really need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Soon2beGURU, Mar 1, 2009.

1. OK so this is my first grow and i had a mentor help me out with everything because he has a ton of experience. Here is my setup

2'x4'x5' high semi enclosed box.
    I just got 3 clones 4in tall in a hydro drip-ring setup.
    600w HPS with sufficient venting system
    General Hydroponics flora micro/gro/bloom nutrients.

The kid stopped anwering my calls so now im clueless on the next steps because my clones are here and i dont know what to do. He was supposed to get me clones and ended up not being able to. I got them elsewhere but didnt realize they were in still in the veg stage for another few weeks. I know im on a 24/0 light cycle but what should i do about nuits? I just have them being watered right now w/o nuits to keep them moist. Im trying to read up as fast as i can and learn the tricks of this trade but i just want to make sure im not going to drown them and need to know what my feeding cycle/ watering cycle should be right now?

Im working on getting pics

Thanks for any help

2. You may get better response in the Advanced section of GC. Even if you are a beginner, you will find more hydro growers over there. But by all means, if someone sees this post and has good input please respond to this guy.

3. This is GH's nutrient calculator which should help you figure out how much to feed your plants. Just insert the information on your system (ie. reservoir size, system type,program level) etc. and use the seedling dosage to get you close to the amount to feed. If they are in a hydro system right now, they should be getting fed.

http://www.generalhydroponics.com/calculator/index.html

Also, make sure your water ph is maintained at around 5.8 (+/_ .3). This is very important also. Try to get a digital ph/ppm meter to monitor your system. There are some great deals on good equipment on Ebay. It is also important to keep the reservoir light proof and at about 65 to 71 degrees F.(68 is ideal) Hopefully this has been helpful. If you have any more questions, post them in the advanced forum as Toasty said.