Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brownbear1492, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Hi i have an endocronologist appointment on thursday and i smoke regularly, plus i ate a couple of brownies last night. Well i was wondering if they test for drugs. Someone help

2. Go to any headshop and get a detox kit with b12 vitamins and creatine. I used stinger total body detox for $30 and came up clean.

3. well the thing is im complelty grounded so i cant leave home, they are taking me straight from home to the doctors, i just wanted to know if anybody could find out if the hormones and thyroid test inluded drug testing as well

4. Doubt it. Theres also a thing called doctor patient confidentiality that would prevent you from getting in any trouble.

5. well the thing that concerns me the most is the doc telling my parents, i got caugth last weekend and well they said they r thorwing me out right after hs with no money but they said if i get cuaght again im gettin thrown out right away with no money

6. Don't sweat it. You'll be fine. I'm sure my doctor saw the THC in my system a few times when I was underage... parents never heard a word of it.

7. ya hopefully it works out cause ive also been caught twice, and 3rd strike is the end. My rents actually turned me in once lol that why im more worried about them finding out

8. ive been to the endocrine before they only ran some blood and checked me nuts;). they didnt want to know if i smoked weed. why are you going? to get a drug test??? is your family friends with him?

i dont think they do that anyways, i dont even think its one the blood test sheets that they use.

9. well i need to go for a hormone and thyroid test so ya. i hope they dont cause im gonna be fucked if it turns up in the tests and my parents find out

10. its not a broad analysist of your blood. they only check what needs to be checked. your thyroid, make sure its producing the juice, and to check your hormones, they make sure its within a specific range for your age and gender.

your good to go man. if they give you a blood test, you can look at the sheet, it will say what they are testing for. so i think your good.

11. They can only do a drug screening if A. You give consent. B. You're court ordered to get one. C. You're a minor and your parents specifically ask for one.

But since this is an 18 and up website you shouldn't be under 18 right? So C. shouldn't matter. :rolleyes:

12. well then i hope nothing turns up in the test
    happy toking :smoke:

13. if they don't say it's a drug test it's not a drug test.

14. 1. like said above a doctor/shrink can only share confidential information about you if you are likely to harm yourself or others.

2. when a person is tested for something like a disease or drugs for example, the only thing they test for is what the purpose of the test is. If you get drug tested they won't be looking for HIV or some shit. If you're getting tested for glucose levels or hormone counts or something, the won't waste their time looking for drugs. Medical tests cost money you know, and they're not going to do freebee tests that you didn't pay for/aren't required of you.

Trust me on this, I used to go to an endocrinologist every 3ish months to get my hormone levels checked. Fuck I hate blood tests, but they wouldn't waste their time. Besides you have to give a doctor permission to do any test. If they DID find evidence and WERE allowed to release the information, it would be evidence found wrongfully and would be null.

15. Thnks for the info
    Wish i could still blaze though :(
    well im excited bout getting brownies on monday, first time trying them, o and the test is wed

16. if your over 18 the doc cant tell your parents and if your under 18 your parents cant legally kick you out

17. Legally they can't, but most parents don't go by the legal ways..

If your doc finds out, just kindly ask him not to tell anyone. Or, just tell a buddy to go pick up a kit, and bring it to you.

It might be $30 out the window though. If the doctor was to find out, I doubt he'd tell anyone.

18. well guys i have my test in bout 20 mins gonna leave for the doc now
    hopefully i dont get fucked over man otherwise im outtt of the house
    well i will let you guys know how it turns out

19. i work part time during school at a doctors office, you will be fine, they actually ask you if you do or do not partake in recreational drug use. i would admit to the drugs you take because IF anything is wrong, it could be something in the drug. (that's if it's not just weed) and no they wont call the cops or anything, it's just for them to understand you more so they can help you if there is any problems.

20. If your parents just caught you thc would be in your system anyway and if you are so worried about being kicked out you would have stopped smoking and respected your parents