I Really Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kushblunts17, May 5, 2014.

1. I've never stressed out any plants like I have this year.

Okay so I live in northeast Ohio. I germed 3 seeds in solo cups. for about the first 5 days sun and temps outside were nice. the past 2 weeks weather has been complete ass. barely any sun literally all day except the past 2 days.

Now about 6 or 7 days ago I found 11 plants growing in my backyard by random I gently pulled them and got them in pots. which stressed them out probably. aslo not to mention the fact that there's been barely any sun the temps don't go above 60 during the day and 39 was the lowest it got at night the past 2 weeks.

anyway my plants aren't growing at all. no vegetating, no root growth. I'm growing in miracle gro organic choice soil with miracle gro perlite. its been 4 days since I transplanted them all and I haven't seen plant or root growth yet. watered them yesterday.

You'll be able to tell which plants were germinated and which I found randomly. the germinated ones are bigger and greener and the outdoor ones I found are smaller thinner and lighter green.

Attached Files:

2. from the looks of things it looks like you have nute burn? possibly off the mg soil

3. The soil probably has a factor in this as well, or atleast I think it does. I've grown with Miracle Gro Moisture Control and regular MG and plants grew fine, had health problems during the flowering stage which probably reduced potency in the flowers themselves but also drew the terpenes out of the bud. I'd recommend getting some Roots Organic as soon as you can before the roots grow too much(you may not have that problem judging by your case) and try to clean as much of the MG off of the roots as possible and replant them into the Roots soil. Works way better IMO.