I Really Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by kushblunts17, May 5, 2014.

1. I've never stressed out any plants like I have this year.

Okay so I live in northeast Ohio. I germed 3 seeds in solo cups. for about the first 5 days sun and temps outside were nice. the past 2 weeks weather has been complete ass. barely any sun literally all day except the past 2 days.

Now about 6 or 7 days ago I found 11 plants growing in my backyard by random I gently pulled them and got them in pots. which stressed them out probably. aslo not to mention the fact that there's been barely any sun the temps don't go above 60 during the day and 39 was the lowest it got at night the past 2 weeks.

anyway my plants aren't growing at all. no vegetating, no root growth. I'm growing in miracle gro organic choice soil with miracle gro perlite. its been 4 days since I transplanted them all and I haven't seen plant or root growth yet. watered them yesterday.

You'll be able to tell which plants were germinated and which I found randomly. the germinated ones are bigger and greener and the outdoor ones I found are smaller thinner and lighter green.

Attached Files:

2. They're seedlings, growing in cool, cloudy weather, 4 days after a transplant and with only 2 full days of sun. Not much to expect there.

Mine usually start to take off towards the end of their second week, under better conditions of course. Might have set them back a week or two, no big deal. Wait till they start competing for light and nutrients with that 4" spacing you've got there, then you'll have problems.

You've grown before?

3. Yes I've grown twice. but yeah that's true man. I'm just a little worried. Also I've only got them like that by cause that's all the pots I have. I'm gonna transplant in the ground when they get a little more growth

4. Yes I've grown twice. but yeah that's true man. I'm just a little worried. Also I've only got them like that by cause that's all the pots I have. I'm gonna transplant in the ground when they get a little more growth