Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i really miss good weed. :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nutrition Facts, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Lol good lord that is horrible. Looks like a fat bowl for me. Sorry you even had to pay $ for that.

2. what the fuck is barrow, ak?

3. Apparently, not the place the OP lives.

Don't ask me, I don't get it either. The town does exist though, northernmost tip of Alaska.

4. #24 tharedhead, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010

I was just talking to a grower from Alaska yesterday, so was going to suggest bagseed grow, until OP indicated that he put in a false location for some unknown reason.:confused:
    Its fine to give your approximate location on this board. The feds are not trolling the board looking for the guy with a tablespoon full of seed. Possesion of seeds does not make you Marc Emery;)

5. Damn man if ur gonna spend all that money on that bullshit your better off ordering seeds and growing some real weed haha I wouldn't even smoke that for free, unless someone paid me to smoke it :smoke:

6. So the guy got on GC, complained about not having good weed, lied about his location and got mad when someone tried to help him based off of his supposed location? No comment.

7. #27 Nutrition Facts, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    yeah, for real. I guess im just a huge jerk. :p

...and who said I was mad?

u mad? >:|

edit: Borrow Ak is one of the most northern towns in the entire world. It's so remote that the only way out is airplane. Imagine living there. Imagine what your friends would be like. Imagine how wild these people are. I'm sure the personalities, creativity, and soul of these people are unlike anything I've ever encountered. Aside for its extremely harsh environment, Alaska has the highest suicide AND drug use rates. These people sometimes wont see daylight for months. Imagine that.

[​IMG]

much more interesting than where I live. My location is fiction for your entertainment. ;)