Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really love this place...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guy from 70's, Aug 21, 2005.

1. What can I say......it just fits....

2. glad to hear, hehe m, me too :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

3. yeah GC kicks ass.....wait kicks fuckin ass....

4. best forum that i have ever joined!

5. agreed!

6. This is definetely my favorite forum as well. I read it for around a year or so and then joined a few years ago. I don't get a whole lot of time to post but I read it quite a bit. The people here are so much better than most other drug related sites. Go GC! :D

7. [​IMG][​IMG] Yeah baby, GC for life! :D

8. by far the MOST FRIENDLY forum on the net.

most interesting too.

glad to share it with all of you guys and girls]

9. same, only forum ive ever been compelled to join

10. Yeah, I kinda dig here too. :p

11. I know what you mean. I think I'll stick around. :p

12. Who knows you may just learn something. ;)

13. Shit... I don't see myself goin nowhere any time soon. Not so long as all you blades are here. How could I leave such cool people?

14. Moo...

I've got nothing to add

15. Fuck yeah man

16. this place is kick ass

17. GC is like what school should have been, you come to learn, and when you ask a question, noone hates on you, they all try their best to help. This site rocks, you guys rock, this thread rocks even!

18. HIGH All, well I don't get out of the grow rooms much...but when I see threads like this..well I just have to put my 2cents in Also. I belong to Almost every Marijuana forum on the net and I must say The City's Grass is the Greenest with the tallest and Brightest Blades and Bladies around. You people rock!!!!!!

19. someone should do a study of this forum compared to other forums on the internet...since ive been here ive seen like no personal attacks or "flaming" or anything like that, and people actually help people out who ask questions! its weird..lol

20. I'll smoke to that.

:smoke: