i really like smoke, what can i use to smoke that is cheap and allright?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pieman615, Apr 22, 2009.

1. #1 pieman615, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    hey everyone well i love smoking j's and i really really really love blowing smoke out etc :) and i was wondering what can i buy to like smoke with thats safe,cheap and easy like something that smokes thats really thick in smoke sorta like weed. anyone got any ideas plz
    :)

uhm i hate tobacco and my asthma does not like it so yeah lol i was meant to mention that.

2. tobacco
    sage has a nice aroma never tried smoking that though

3. nah definatly not tobacco i hate it, and ive got asthma makes me cough alot if i spin it and shit like that
    me and tobacco = notgood friends :) however i love weed :D

anyone else got alturnatives a store called 'happy high herbs' sells a thing called catnip is it good do you guys think?

4. never smoked catnip but my cats sure do like it

5. yeh it gets them high i think
    well im just in it for the smoke i just love smoke for some reason haha
    na i dont think im cool when i smoke if ur thinkin that haha :)

6. you could smoke oil. I recommend 10w-30

7. haha wtf are u joking?
    what u mean by 10w...?

8. Maybe try some of those legal buds.

Hookah?

9. what a stupid ass question. For people who like to smoke there are cigs. /thread

10. eh no its not a stupid question i hate tobacco

11. Hookah.

Yes, it's technically tobacco but you're not going to really feel it.

12. eh yes it is a stupid question like wtf man. go smoke some crack, or pcp, wtf do you want people to tell you?

go smoke some lawn grass, just dry that shit up in a microwave for 30 seconds and roll it in a fat blunt.

13. dude wtfs your problem, why u gotta act like that man this forum is for people who arent like you. i just wanted to know because ive heard that theres heaps of stuff like that and i wanted to know if you guys knew of anything good....

14. InnerPeace just GTFO of this thread if your gonna be a douche.

Pieman, I've heard of people around here smoking mugwort. It doesn't get you high or anything, but its supposedly dream inducing, and doesn't taste too bad. From what ive heard it goes for like $2 an ounce.

15. Clove cigarrettes, a hooka, pipe tobacco.

16. There are things like "amsterdam gold" and "Jamacan ganja" that claim to have a high to them, but don't really and are used by people to make spliffs without tobacco, however they are super cheap (4 quid for 15 grams). I've never tried it, but it sounds like the sort of thing you're looking for.

17. oh thanks for backin me up bro, some people need to grow up lol
    hmm sounds interesting i might look for it :)

thx everyone for your answers :hello:

18. Hookahs are good. Shisha is much smoother than a cig or pipe tobacco, so that should work.

Google "smoking herbs" to find other herbs and stuff you can smoke. Some of them don't give as thick of smoke, but they're still smokable. Catnip is a good smoke, as is mugwort. Wormswood is not too bad either, just be careful when mixing it with weed, because it is a minor hallucinogen.

Clove cigarettes are good too, just expensive. But there is no tobacco in them.

19. oh i was wondering where i could get catnip from other than a pet storee?
    hm so woormswood is a hallucinogen :D even slightly that sounds good hahah

20. try lions tail. it tastes like ass but it gives you a buzz. if you mix it with weed you will get a stronger buzz from a smaller amount of weed