I really like animals...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by d0p35m0k3r, Nov 28, 2011.

1. You might get lucky eating raw flesh of feral animals a few times. But you're telling me if you keep doing it your not going to get a disease from it in the very near future? I somehow doubt that. Most feral animals contain some kind of pathogen, many that will eventually kill you unless you get medical treatment.

Question is, why does a real meat eating animal not even have to worry about that whatsoever? They can just eat raw meat from feral animals and not even have to worry about that.

And carbon dating isn't accurate past approximately 50,000-60,000 years. So how exactly did they find prehistoric remains of human ancestors, and date them back to 2.5 million years? The only fossils we found of are descendants that anthropologists guessed lived in that time period was homo erectus.

But let me tell you something, anthropology is a guessing game.

But, according to the great mystical guessing anthropologists do, it indicates homo erectus ate mostly plant matter, and hunted for meat. Even with that I still don't think we have evolved to be biological omnivores. I just don't think we ever where, I don't think homo erectus ever was biologically a omnivore either.

And heres just a example of how much guessing anthropolgists use. Your saying, they found some rock next to homo-erectus fossils, and claimed it was used to scrape meat off animals? How do they know that rock wasn't used for cracking nuts?

/anthropology rant

Its really rare for a chimp to ever eat other animals, or smaller chimps. Insects AND meat have been said to make up less then 3-4% of there diet. So I wouldn't agree with you its "often".

And im pretty sure where most closely related to orangutangs, not chimps. And again, there very oppurtnustic. They prefer fruits and small amounts of vegetation. But will eat insects/small animals if they can't find better food sources. Again, both insects AND meat make up less then 5% of there diet. And I would say atleast 4% of that is insects.

I

2. Ive been Vegetarian for about two weeks now and loving it. You can get the daily nutrition you need being vegetarian, people say you cant but that's bs. Honestly I think the food taste's better also. My cousins been Vegan for about 2 years now and hes the healthiest Ive ever seen him. Plus the way they slaughter the animals is disgusting and cruel. They even allow some meat that has diseases in it as eatable cause it passes the "strict" codes. Overall I think its better try it out and if you dont like it go back to eating meat but at least try being Vegetarian first and see how it works out for you.

3. OMG some people here have no idea.

Ok, we eat both, but I have college professors that make great arguements for eatin mostly meat or the opposite. Thats fine we can eat both.

But whom ever said about humans not being able to catch prey is a moron. MANY african tribes still hunt in the ancient fashion... Running prey to death. Humans sweat, most animals do not, ever wonder what happens to an animal that is chased for many many miles? It fuckin dies.

Thats how humans use to get prey, they chased em to death, the whole walking upright thing allows for more movement with a greatly reduced body heat.

4. Oh btw, I think terror just adds flavor to an animal lmfao

5. It's possible.

My sister is a vegan, has been for a decade. Not easy.

Personally it goes against being human. Human digestive tracts were meant to digest meat and vegetables, not just vegetables an fiber.

We don't even have the teeth to chew that many vegetables.

I understand killing millions of animals for us to throw away is wrong, but going vegan isn't stopping it.

6. Yeah man. I've been a vegetarian for the last 12 years and I've never missed meat in all that time. My "secret" is that I married an Indian girl, her family's been vegetarian for more generations than they know and they've worked out how to eat healthy without meat.

Look up "idli" and "daal" and learn how to make your own yogurt (it's really easy). Yogurt is really important so you want to eat lots of it, and idlis are a freakin' incredible food. Just buy the idli batter from an Indian store and steam it in a pressure cooker in the little pans that you can buy, it's high in protein and very low in fat and great for vegetarians. GL!

7. Humans have eaten animals forever. Animals eat animals.

Tis the circle of life my friend. Go buy a steak and enjoy.

8. Pressure cooker = the only way of cookin that can take you out and anyone around you.

btw I love animals, even cows, but I try and give thanks to the animals for keepin me alive. Always seemed the American Indians had it right

9. I love animals too but steak and grilled chicken is just too good to give up.