i really just dont know what to do *-*

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushDreams, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Okay so I'm decently attractive,pretty average looking actually. I don't have a problem talking to chicks , I don't smell and I wear somewhat nice clothes ..Im one of the few kids in my school that actually blazes and im not a virgin or anything. but recently Ive had some trouble getting laid and it seems I'm in a rut.

2. high school sucks doesnt it?

3. horrible dude..happy its my last year

4. Pretty soon you'll be in college, where all the chicks'll be puttin' out, man! :smoking:

DISCLAIMER: the chicks won't be putting out.

5. -_- looking forward to it

6. Maybe its time to change it up a little, cut your hair or some shit. Half the problem i H.S. an college is being noticed and seen by the available women out there. Nothing against you, but they could be looking right past you for nothing but the fact that they are used to seeing you.

7. That's a good way of putting it never thought of that

8. everyone who says that being serious is misleading high school students

the often stereotyped college student is a complete alcoholic who gets bitches on the regular

but in reality you're going to be living with your parents for the next four years only hanging out with a couple people who are worth the distance to hang out with, maybe going to a couple parties

OR

living at the dorms meeting a lot of new people although having a lack of the freedom you get from living at home

if you really wanna get bitches you gotta be down for the party scene and hang out with the people who really look like shitheads. plus it's a shameful thing to waste the money your parents are pouring into your education just to meet chicks

let the girls come to you man, keep up your appearance. work out. improve your social skills. do some productive shit. introduce yourself to new social environments

9. ^ Truth.

Or do like I did: drop out of school but continue going to the college parties. You still have to be a complete dickwad, but there's less of a financial burden. I might have been a douchebag, but I got laid often. :cool:

10. Will do..but understand I'm not like an outcast I've has sex numerous times with numerous girls but i'm just kinda on a dry streak .

11. what's the rush dude? I'm in my sophomore year of college and I still know dudes older than me trying to lose their v-cards haha. just focus on living it up with the experiences instead of just trying to get your dick wet. It comes with the experience i'm sure.