Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I really hate to admit this...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DurbanPoison, Aug 23, 2006.

1. But I haven't smoked dank in over half a year. :eek:

That's right, ladies and gentlemen... I haven't smoked any kind bud in over 6 long months. :(

I have to say... it's starting to take it's toll on me. LOL

These mids just don't seem to be doing the trick anymore... not only in tolerance, but the taste, look and smell... It's just disappointing anymore.

Alas, here is the real kicker... since I have been out of that loop for so long, and have cut down to only hanging out with a small group of people, I have since lost any connect to that sweet, powerful green.

So if you would, the next time you torch a potent bowl of some quality Marijuana, wish me luck on my newly aquired quest for a dank dealer.

Damn.

6 months.

2. haha, goodluck man

3. Dude, that totally sucks. At least you have your kif grinder, because that shit is as good as dank if not better :D

4. That's terrible.

But don't try suicide, it's not the answer.

5. That sucks, this bowl is for you.

6. LoL, that is true!

^^^ LOL!!!

Thank you, man. ^_^

I appreciate all the kindness, guys...

I have some really bad news, and some good news... LoL

I just called my normal middies dealer right after I made this thread... and HER PHONE IS SHUT OFF! Wow. That was a kick in the balls. LoL

Good news: There is a couple of guys that live two blocks away from me that are related to one of my best buddies... and I could surely get at least some middies off them later tonight... and I've also got another possible dank deal in the works.

^_^ So keep on prayin' to Ganja Gods, we've been doin' good so far! LoL

7. I have to clean my dragon tonight, so I'll take a hit out of him for good luck for ya Durban. He's been known to bring good fortune to those who believe LOL

8. Thank you bro! ^_^ I appreciate all the good vibes. To quote Gma's boy - "Good thing are coming. Good things, are coming." Haha

9. sucks for you, sucka! Last night was the first time in months I smoked legit dank....not mids or headies passing off as real dank shit, I mean I smoked the sticky icky fluffyness....and it rocked!....could use some more though...

10. man... i was in that position sorta when i first started. but luckily i found a dank dealer pretty quick. but just have hope... you'll get this fine green someday.

this bowl is for you. :bongin:

11. Just vaped a bowl for ya.

when you find some want you to take the Frankenstein shit, the deer shit, the Green Monster, the Bling, and the Bling Bling, and I want you to roll it all into one joint.

12. im watchin that movie right now! haha. :smoking:

13. just smoked two bowls for you of some fine Dank :bongin: :bongin: good look geting some chronic:wave:

14. saddest
    thread
    ever

15. come to the cape i can get u good dank...... and ill smoke a bowl of some headies for you hopefully it will bring u luck

16. Are you serious? I never run into bad pot...

17. i feel ya man, kinda, i havent had bud in a month or so, just mid grade. we were gunna get some last weedend, but the dealer gave us a run around. good thing i told him i would pay when i got the green.