I really hate life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I hate everything about life. I am not worried about death at all. Life is a bitch and I look forward to death so I won't have to deal with bullshit anymore. This world is a fuckin joke nothin but let downs and dissappoinments. I am soo depressed today. I just think life is the biggest bitch ever. Sorry guys I needed to vent I am goin through some bullshit.

2. We have all had those days mate, i know it's hard when your dealing with a lot of shit but just try your best to take it easy, you will get through it and shit will go back to normal...

3. I think it's said best by Nas "Life's a bitch, and then we die, that's why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go." Life will get better though.

4. Like I feel like such a pussy I am a 19 year old dude and I have tears in my eyes right now. This is soo hard. I know many have it worse then me but this is still hittin me hard.

5. yeah man, it happens to the best of us. Just hang in there and stay strong smoken some herb and eventually everything will be okay.

6. Yeah I am takin bong hits right now to calm me down but it still doesn't help. I am goin through something that is really for me.

7. Taking drugs while your depressed is only going to make it worst. Lay off the herb and go and get some help,

8. #8 stoned budda, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009

Sorry you are going through shit man.

I agree totally with your thoughts though, i often feel the same way. Death in and of it self does not scare me. Hell sometimes i actually weclcome it, if it wassnt for MJ keeping reality at bay i....well you know.

What scares me is what everyone who loves me would have to endure both financially and emotionally. Thats the only real reason i even care about anything. Everyone has people who love them and care, no matter who you are.

P.S., Every motherfucker crys, Everyone. If they say theyve never shed a tear as a man, they are lying. Theres no shame man.

9. damn man, postin some depressin threads here. I might listen to Mat369. Try goin sober for a lil bit and seek some professional help.

Life changes alot man, im only 21 and i can tell you i am a completely different person that I was at 19.

I dont wanna sound like our situations are the same cuz ive never been clinically depressed or dealt with major anxiety probs. But i was goin thru some shit and kept using weed as motivation - sayin things to myself constantly like "fuck, i cant wait till i can get high tonight"- but that only made things worse. I took a week off no weed around at all, started sleepin normally, hangin out with friends just like tossin a football in the park and grillin burgers, or chillin watchin TV. Take a trip to the beach or w/e. But i totally cut myself off from weed. And i think that helped me get my perspective back
    With that said ive smoked bowls every day for the last yr and a half, just gotta try and keep your mind clear man.

10. I'm also a 19 year old male suffering with depression, doing drugs definately makes it worse as I have found from personal experience. Weed isn't too bad but I tend to do a lot of DXM and that really screws with your mind set. Be careful man, I've had some pretty twisted thoughts that border on terrifying sometimes, take it a day at a time. When things seem really bad find somebody you can confide in and try to talk to them, I know it's not always that easy but it does help a little. For some people getting a shrink or a guidance counseler helps. That never worked for me but try all kinds of things there are tons of resources to help you out. Go on web sites and read about different causes for depression and find what best suits your situation and then maybe consult a doctor.
    hope this helps.

11. I appreciate all the kind words from everybody. Man life sure is annoyin as shit sometimes.

12. What specifically is bringing you down?

I've had thoughts of depression recently, but they seem more like thoughts of lethargy because I just don't seem to give a fuck about anything.

Lately though I've cut down to 5 cigarettes a day, I've been exercising every day, I've been working in my yard and I'm planning a garden for the summer.

I've stopped using the internet as a way to kill time and have been going outside and doing yard work, it's helped me a lot.

Getting high and working out in the sun makes me forget about the artificial world we live in and helps me remember we are just animals sharing this rare planet with each other.

My advice is to turn off the TV, turn off the computer and go exercise in the sun.

Having a quality Sativa definitely helps too though.

13. #13 Poisongage, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Well shit. If you feel that way then no wonder you're depressed.

My life is currently stalling because i'm out of a job, out of money and out of weed. But that doesn't mean that my life will be like that forever. Life is a ride with highs and lows, and that goes for everybody. But don't let shit get you down. You have to stay positive. Whatever is pulling you down just let go of it.

And i don't agree that you should lay off the herb and seek "professional help". Professional help my ass, some whacky croker will just prescribe some shitty pharmaceutical drugs that fuck you up even more.

Don't smoke yourself into the ground, but utilize your herb. Cannabis is one of the best known natural anti-depressants, so the weed is def. not your problem. If you are a bong-smoker, lay off the bong for a while and smoke some joints or eat some cannabis foods. That is much better if your head is heavy.

I think you need a change of mindset. I know when you're down and somebody tells you that you have to look at the bright side, you wanna tell them to fuck off and mind their own. But you really need to man up and get your shit straight. It's all in your head. Remember, you control your own reality and if you think that it's bad it'll be bad.

So sit down and have a conversation with yourself. Straighten your shit out. Clear your head. Then talk to some friends or some family and keep your mind focussed on positive things instead of how life sucks. Because it will suck even more if you keep that "i hate everything about life" mindset.

Get well friend :smoke:

14. Your alive, lotsa people would take your depression for a life again, thats the posative side of it. I missed my ex gf so much that i couldnt get my mind off of her, thats all i would think of and typing it makes it come back a lile...but then i went and got some pussy and made it all better! hahaha but dude for real i know people who have died who i know would give anything to live again, so i suggest you charish this my friend bc one happy day you can be hanging out and have a stroke or a heart attack, just remember life rolls on. I suggest you dload a few songs and cheer up dude

-KottonMouth Kings
    -Posative Vibes
    -Life Rolls On
    -Tangerine Sky's
    -Bi-Polar
    Those are just a few good stoney, keep ur head up type of rock, i love it when im down. Easy to get down with and easy to uplift ya.

15. It's easy to get caught up in the negativity of life even when beauty surrounds us daily. Take some time to yourself and remind yourself of the things you love.

The bullshit and drama is always only temporary and will improve in due time. Until then, even when it feels like you've hit rock bottom, appreciate the same things around you and you'll be much happier.

I understand where you're coming from though, I am definately going through a lot of stress myself right now and it's getting hard to deal. Nothing really makes me too happy anymore, and while I have good days the majority of them are bad. That being said, I know that there isn't anything I can do to control other people's actions or happiness even, I can only control my own and by making positive changes, I become a much more positive person and am more capable of dealing with the horrible things when they come up.

Best of luck to you, and it will get better, it always does.

16. The Doctor Is In!

Excellent advice! +rep

Everyone pay attention.:smoking:

17. man my dads been sayin that to me since i was like 5 years old - but it is a cool nas song nonetheless lol.

regardless, i know what you mean dude. Lately i've been thinkin how much life sucks; and how i can't see it getting any better, so its always gonna suck. Its a bed mentality to have so i try and stay positive - but its hard when, well, lifes a bitch. Somedays i wish id win the lottery. Other days i wish i'd never woken up, and other days i just sit and listen to my brain complain all day. But theres good days too, and theres always mary jane

18. Don't get my wrong I like being alive. But I am just so depressed today that. I don't feel like doin shit. And I can't stop thinkin about how depressed I am.

19. Didnt you make a thread saying you are hung over? Because that is an obvious cause for depression.

20. I've also been in tune with a really negative vibe these past 2 days, luckily i have about an ounce here to carry me through. :smoking: