Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i really dont understand rep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Feb 17, 2011.

1. how does it work? i mean i understand it mostly but why do some people give me rep and they have a green square next to there name then other people have nothing next to there name? does rep really matter? and why do some people have a shitload of green bars under there name and i have 1? my account says i have 80 points.

sorry im still bad with some features on the city

2. Every so many points you get another green square.

People who do not meet the correct criteria may 'give' rep but it doesn't affect the recipients account.

It means nothing btw.

3. Mushroom you're using hax.

I'm wondering what I must look like to members that just got on the city and that are stoned...

4. my bad shoulda searched. how do i close a thread without deleting it?

5. only mods can close threads... just delete it since you question is pretty much answered.

6. It gets you pussy. Covet thy rep.

7. hahah dude so i have 80 rep points when i get to 150 ill get another bar?

8. Doesnt your sister know it :ey:

9. Dont worry about it too much

10. Yea man, she was all over my nuts because of my rep.

...wait, are you saying you've been with her too? That's just gross.