I really do love my family *happy*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Adetten, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Im going threw this " i'm 18 i don't know what to do with my life, don't have friends, relationship, scared to make the right choice, auttoimmune disease, depression and sadness" trip and just had such a horrible day and everything was causeing pressure at once, so i just kinda started crying but i'm a girl so that can be ok.

I still live with my parents and there both disabled and my dad does MM and it had been about month and a half since I smoked over at a friends house.

So my moms calming me down and i just felt like i was having a break down and with the pain from the disease and stress from finals. So I'm bawling (no other word for it) and i'm starting to calm down and my mom was hugging me telling me how "it'll be ok, we'll talk to the doctors and get your pain worked out" "we love you, we always will, your not a failure"

They talked for a few mins, then me and dad started talking about life and love and how its basically like an apple and you just keep going until you find the right one.

Next thing I know were all sitting in the living room and my moms got a joint in her hand and shes passing it to my dad. (My parents found out like 4 years ago that i was smoking but i never did it in there house and wouldn't come home stoned, so its always been a little awakward when dad smokes around the house)

So were talking and I still feel like shit and I don't know what to do with my life but were talking about it so its ok. He lights the joint, and were talking and he said "It'll be ok and were here for you. Thats just how life goes Jenn Jenn" and he hands me the joint and just smiles.

We just sat there talking and smoking and my mom was laughing at us afterword and hugging me. and at the end I had made something to eat and when i was walking back to my bedroom my mom asked...

"whats wrong?"

I'm trying not to giggle

mom goes; "are you ok?"

I started laughing finnally said

"I forgot dads weed was so strong"

She started laughing so hard it was awesome

This seemed like such a wonderful and positive experience i thought i'd share it with you. I'm still high from another joint he gave me tonight. it all just made me feel really closer to my parents

What do you think? Funny? Trippy? "wtf you high"?

2. glad to hear the good herb got you turned around. haha about your dads weed, im like that with my sister whos been blowing for 15+ yrs and gets dank that makes my dank run and hide.

3. thats awesome :)

yeah, my older brothers are honestly the biggest stoners i know. Its a little weird cause growing up I never thought we'd end up around eachother like that.

4. Sounds like a good therepy session

5. Just recently started smoking (probably about 3 steady months now, on a near daily basis) and it was pretty easy telling them I started considering my mom smokes quite often and well, I'm 20.

Sadly still at home until summer. No smoking inside, boo.

6. its wonderful what an educated pair of adults can do to their child, and their future :)

glad to see your happy, but still dont forget why you were stressing. go study for those finals!!;)

:hello:

7. Damn I wish I had parents like that. My parents are just...not like that at all, probably the complete opposite of that. Its rough.

8. haha thanks :) I actually have one tomorrow night.

It really took alot for it to get like this and there was a time that our relationship was really hateful. I think it gets better though as you get older so hang in there!

9. ok i'm gonna be as honest as possible but don't take this the wrong way please. I'm getting the vibe that your story is fake or at least somewhat fabricated.

BUT it may just be your writing style and if true then I'm happy for you.