I Really Could Use Some Help, Sick Plants Possible Spider Mites. Please Comment.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 240ROLLER, Jul 19, 2014.

1. 2 headbands from Cali connections, 2 Cotton candy and 1 Amherst sour DEISEL and a bubble gum from th seeds. I am in 5 GALON buckets and 4weeks into veg. My PH is 6.5 at watering and my fertz are at 350-450ppm. My issues are that one cotton candy is stunted a little and has leaf claw and taco the other one has yellowing eating at a few tips a couple brown spots around veins and has some claw, then there is leaves becoming yellow and sorta decaying. It has been there and both doing this a week now tops. My other plants seem pretty good minus I was "High stress training" (haha)unintentionally while weaving in the tops on the scrog I snapped the head on one of the headbands top clear off. My humidity has been 40-50 and temp 75 at night and 82 during the day. I run 18-6 veg and this is my first scrog and tent grow. Usually in a very large sealed room. It's a 1000watt lamp. I topped them all originally. It broke under the tops about 1/2" so under the newish tops it snapped so what I did was honey and taped it after cutting it back a litte more to keep that down while hopefully the shoots under that would replace the two tops already there. Any ideas if it will stay femail or did I just make a sexy hermi lol. I found a few tinny tiny tiny black dots and some tinny tiny white dots possibly egg sacks idk? Just here and there mostly. Look at picks.

Attached Files:

2. It looks kinda like a rot of some sort. Temps stay at 82 and humidity 35-50, 350-450 ppm.

Attached Files:

I wouldn't worry about it. They look great & as long as the lights aren't too close (burning the plants) temp & humidity is good, they should be fine. :)

4. I don't think it's spider mites. If it were you would see white specs on the tops of the leaves and black dots on the bottom. I agree with st4yd33p, you should be ok. All looks good in there. The yellow spotting could be signs of a salt build up but that's just a possibility. I wouldn't do anything different unless it gets worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sorry I read the whole post after my original post. The leaves can be from heat stress if the lights are to close as was stated above and if you have black dots on the leaves that show white dots on top I would spray them to be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hello sorry I haven't been on here in a while, however I discovered the issues at hand, I lowered my temp as best I could it stays at 78-80now. I also realized that when I would raise humidity by throwing a bucket of water across the floor it was not ph'ed properly and it was thowing my ph off. I also used 3gallon pots my previous grows start to finish ans this time I moved up to 5gallon pots and I was setting my ppm at 350-400 at the time and I used only one pitchers/1gallon jug per pot in the 3gallon pots but now I have to use 2-3 which makes the ppm not 500 but a 1000!! I am now in flower I switched to flower the 30th of July and now it's August 29th, I gave them time to heal and fixed my problems before the switch by 1-2weeks.. will try and post some pix here in a second. I had a head band herm on me and it was the one that didn't ever get any issues like I was having before, in other words less stressed plant out of the six. I read that cali connections has a herm proublem. I cut it's nasty he she asks out of there and sterilized that area no issues to report since that tho. Everything is great.

7. I apologize for bad pictures. However the California connections has a ton of frosty buds and the leaves around them are following suit, cotton candys are not as frosty leaves and all.. they do have 4xs the cola sites and are a bit large and in my opinion is still mighty potent for my self.

Attached Files:

They're lookin' scrumptious so far! :)

9. Thank you for,the complement they area actually falling over on the cotton candy now from how heavy the buds are so I,strung them up.