I Realized Last Night I Don't Like A lot of My Friends

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, May 30, 2009.

1. Chances are they are thinking the exact same thing, so chances are you won't have to tell them ANYTHING.

That's the way it usually works, it's a mutual 'break up.'

but yea definitely branch out and find more friends before you completely drop your old ones. I made that mistake this year being the new kid. :(

2. I feel that way a little bit, more when I go to a party with my friend's friends, though. Introduce them to some of the movies you think are cool. see how they respond.

3. its all part of growing up

4. that would be my ultimate re-birth.

i think of that a lot when im high. i just think of everything i can do when i start my life over. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!! but would i ever pull that off?...

5. Ask Tupac :laughing:

(Of course I'm just kidding, I don't think he faked his death)

6. It's so true.

I think everyone has felt like that with certain people. Same thing happened with me--had a group I was close with for most of high school, and much of the time was me realizing how different I was from them. I get what you're saying about being embarrassed for them about the shit they say. By senior year, things changed and I ended up chillin' with completely different people... I'm definitely glad I made other friends. It's easy to get caught up in a group of people, but luckily there will always be new kids to meet.

7. Yeah for real... I don't know if you're in high school or not, but you definitely know who your true and real friends are after the shit hits the fan.

After 4 years of that high school bullshit, I'm happy to move on and go to college in August... There's so much unnecessary drama in high school that just wouldn't cut it in the real world... I just hope the freshmen don't act like they did in high school. I doubt it considering it's Harvard... Anyway.

Yeah, I'm a really introverted person and I like smoking and just sitting back and watching others get drunk and make complete fools of themselves. I usually don't do much talking, I just let others ramble on about shit.

You are not alone...

8. Well, best of luck to you. Don't be so confident though....my friends and I are all college seniors.

Unfortunately they all still act like it's our sophomore year of high school. In fact, when I hang out with these people....it's exactly like being back in high school. They still tell all the same jokes and stories, like doing the same stuff......

I mean, sure back when we were actually high school sophomores I liked all that stuff too. But now....I'm a college senior. As much as I enjoy looking back at high school and having those fond memories...it's over. Time to grow up. I have.

Don't want to sound like a tool but I prefer smoking a little weed, having a few glasses of wine to feel nice, and having some actual INTERESTING topics of conversations.....not standing around with a bunch of dudes in Abercrombie polos playing beer pong and talking about girl's tits.

Granted some people were drinking wine last night.....but it was the kind that costs 10 dollars for a gallon jug and they drank it out of paper cups.

9. yeah I've felt similar lately man.

10. #30 wenahaone, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009

I agree with everything you said, except I see nothing wrong with cheap wine and boobies. ...abercrombie polos. lol

I was almost gonna rep you until you ripped on drinking cheap wine....you actually kinda sound like a snob. they're not coool cuz they drink cheap wine? lol. except, they shouldn'ta spent that money on the cheap wine and bought some mirror pond instead! mmmmm

11. I should have let that slide. There are nights I've hit up the packie for the 8 dollar bottles of Sutter Merlot, I admit.

I was using the stereotype of drinking cheap gallon bottles of wine from paper cups to make an exaggerated point.

I enjoy large boobs as well, and I'm not above point out a girl with huge tits and commenting on them. It's just....there are other topics.

12. man i don't like a lot of my friends either. they can be really annoying sometimes. i'm just waiting for fall to come around so i can go to school and meet some new people