I read this on the bus this morning.. got me annoyed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mr Silver, Jul 2, 2009.

1. No way the weed obviously did cause him to have a siesure months after his last smoke sesh:rolleyes:

2. Haha yeah I know! Most of the comments on that page are saying that it is bull as well.

3. lmao whattt bullshit

4. In another story, marijuana claims its next victim. An 85 year old male who discontinued cannabis use when he was 27 years old. The doctors have clear hard evidence that his use of marijuana did indeed directly lead to his untimely death.

Lol...what a stupid STUPID article. That's like saying I had a friend who used to drink milk all the time and it killed him months after not drinking milk.

5. Um, a kid died from inflammation of the heart after taking a drug with anti-inflammatory properties a few months before his death, totally believable.

6. whats up with all this bull shit they're trying to feed us? maybe he had epilepsy and didn't know it until after he stopped smokin trees?

7. and in recent news a man has died of a heart attack because he once scraped his knee

8. Who the fuck do they think they're kidding?!?!

9. Coke's what messes up your heart not kush. Weed is weed, no matter how strong it will never kill someone. In the article it said he did hard drugs too but funny how they spinned it to say weed kills not coke kills. He would have had to have heart conditions too you don't just keal over at 17 its not natural.

10. Fuckin bullshit

If it was infact caused by what he smoked, it was probably cause he smoked soapbar.

11. There needs to be some way to stop this kind of bullshit propaganda. If the doctor truly believes MJ cause his death he should be banned from ever practicing medicine again. It's more likely that he died because he stopped smoking.

12. This is in the UK... They don't have official news station and a lot of the news there is baised and untrue....

If you believe this you might as well go join the DEA and do some raids on "HORRIBLE POT DEALERS" houses.

Pathetic... The whole government needs to be re established.