I quit smoking weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by ZarTheDragon, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ZarTheDragon, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    I probably wont ever touch that shit again. Until im retired or someshit. Its pretty gross now that i think about it lol.

CLEAR UR MIND!

Trolling is not tolerated on GC

2. o_O

Grave Error.

3. I'm on day one.
    We'll see how this goes.

4. [quote name='"ZarTheDragon"']I probably wont ever touch that shit again. Until im retired or someshit. Its pretty gross now that i think about it lol.

CLEAR UR MIND![/quote]

Go for you?

Why not go to NA instead of preaching to us.

I'm a medical user, ill never quit.

5. dude weed is for kids.

so glad i quit smoking weed and more importantly quit wasting time and money.

you can do so much with ur brain without that gunk.

6. You sir, are a disgrace. I'd disown you if you were my son.

7. "im a medical user, ill never quit" ...lol who isnt....

so you won't ever be healthy is what your telling me? and you only smoke for your specific disease?

8. Yeh dude of course we are all unproductive stoners like you that smoke weed to be cool.

Not really I'm manic depressive and if I don't use pot to occasionally even myself out I go crazy and act like a massive douche to everyone while possessing the body language of your typical meth addict.

9. "productive stoner" is more productive without weed? LOL

lets be real.

10. Whateva man, most people eventually realize they should stop smoking weed, but for those of us who haven't quite gotten there you don't need to rub it in our faces.

Til then, I'ma smoke this bong and feel sorry for you.

11. Good for you. I've quit too, but do you see me throwing my own way of life in everyone else's face? You're only doing what religious psychonauts do.

12. To each his own.

Ima keep blazin

13. sorry lol i guess im on another level.

my fault that you have to keep smoking, no ones coming at you stop crying. its just a story....

you can choose to keep smoking blunts and shit thats cool....but i wuddnt

14. Smoking on an everyday basis, I think Id agree with your statements. If one can be mature with his shit I dont see weed harming someone in anyway. I smoke weed everyday of my life and Ill be the first to admit it that this habbit wont even help me successful in anything of actual importance. But Im workin on it. Habbits are hard to break.

Just curious- How old are you OP?

15. i have no problem with weed, smoked for like 5 years straight....im just saying hey try life without it.

Or keep blazin. ur life lol

16. Welcome to the club:wave:

17. You can still smoke and have a clear mind, OP. Coming home from work and smoking a joint is no different than having a beer. You sound like a DARE program.

18. yeah smoking to celebrate is way better...everyday usage is no bueno.....

i feel like if i smoked again it would set my brain back like 30 years lol.

clear mind is crazy af.

19. [quote name='"ZarTheDragon"']"im a medical user, ill never quit" ...lol who isnt....

so you won't ever be healthy is what your telling me? and you only smoke for your specific disease?[/quote]

Oh man, mods ban this fool. He's here to troll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.