Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I quit smoking now i have panic attacks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deathknell, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I just quit smoking and its been about two weeks now im gettting panic attacks, could the panic attacks be linked to me quitting?

2. i quit smoking because of panic attacks...haven't had any since...maybe you just have an anxiety problem....might want to look into seeing someone

3. only thing is, i never had any attacks when i was smoking pot, now last night i had my first panic attack, lol i thought i was dying of a heart attack

4. i'm no expert but if it happens again i would go to a doc or something...i don't see how it could be from quitting

5. yeah, i have an appointment tommorow, cuz ive had two more since then, and im kinda scared lol, was just wondering cuz if it is then it might be somethign he wants to know, and i am not particularly fond of the idea of my mom finding out ive been smoking pot from the doctor, shell freaking kill me

6. The answer is pretty obvious......keep tokin.

If ganja keeps you from having panic attacks, its a hell of a lot healthier than anything else a doctor is going to put you on for treating panic attacks.

7. heh, that gives me an idea, dont take the meds, just toke, then tell the doc ive been taking the meds and they dont work, but that ive found that toking does, see about getting a medical card :)

8. this kinda
    maybe wait 2 or 3 more weeks and see if u keep getting panic attacks, if they stop then dont smoke again, if they don't try smoking again and see if it makes them stop, if it doesn't, talk to your doctor, if it does, i would still see your doctor, if you want to stop smoking then you should, and there's always some other medication you can use

9. i love smoking, the only reason im quitting is to stay out of trouble, my mom will literally kill me, and i need to start loooking for a job, most of the time they do UAs so yeah