I quit smokin cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by ienjoysmokin, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I finally did it after procrastinating over the years sayin i'm gonna quit im gonna quit.

not to mention the price of cigs is too much,..

but i feel alright actually. after 5 years of smoking NEWPORTS / but damn i usually try and substitute that craving i get with weed, but i haven't smoked bud in 2 weeks. really want somethin to smoke now, cuz i always had the habit of goin outside the apartments to smoke a bogie. shit yo, really sucks bein suspended from my job too, no pay

2. quitter. i said i was gonna quit but then i bought some russian cigs online. been buying dem ever since.

gl

3. Got any friends who can help ya out? Shit I'd throw a homie some buds if he was quittin cigs..it's a tough habit for some people.

• Like Like x 1

4. i wish yo

people jus dont give out free weed, even my friends

last time i got free weed, i owed him money afterwards

fucked up man

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well you attempted to quit..

Dont get me wrong, i wish ya the best, but ya already doubtin yourself in ya post haha..

Chew on somethin.. buy some toothpicks.. ive had dudes that say that help them quit. i gotta dude Dom, whos always gotta toothpick in his mouth.. shits funny cause he faught with that bitch in there.. he didnt get hit, but im sure that pick woulda fucked his gums and shit up pretty good.

blah blah

6. I wouldn't give ya free weed but I'd letcha smoke with me (if I were your friend of course) :D

7. :laughing:

...soooo, ya didnt get free weed.

8. ya well niga surprised me the next day. he was like "u gonna owe me 10 bucks"

i was like in my mind "the fuck man..."

especially after i smoked that niga up mad times

9. Ya man where are the real homies!? I've rolled up Js for buddies who were dry dry, or thrown a G in a little bag to hold them over.

But on the smoking thing, good luck quitting bro. Maybe you can start by cutting back and only smoking when you REALLY want one, or when you're out drinking, etc. Other than that some ppl Ive talked to say the only way is cold turkey. Whatever you decide I hope it works for ya. I wish I had more advice :eek:

10. Damn that is fucked...I've had just dealers front me till I could get paid. And last time a friend gave me money was over somethin else but we bought a quad, smoked 2 blunts and he just gave me the rest of the bag. We've helped eachother out too though..back when he wasn't working when we were young I bought his new school clothes haha. Plus about 5 years of smoking each other out.

You need better friends man.

11. This..

You needa get some dudes that got ya back in a tough time.. if they kno you tryin to kick cigs and smokin some weed helps out and they got the weed but aint sharin....somethins fucked up with that. Tree's generally cheap as hell anyway..

12. for real yo, i really wish i had some friends like all u on grasscity, but i dont.

i got some fake friends yo, they barely go outta there way to help me, but i always show them love.

13. Then why they ya friends? This aint directed at you..

but some shit just gets to me.. i always hear this shit like, man my friends are some punks and theyre always raggin on me and never have my back.. sooo uh theyre ya friends why? Cause ya share a couple laughs together? Or talk a lot?

That shit doesnt make a friend to me.. it just seems like people pick friends cause those people allow them to hang out with them, and if that was the case for me then i guess id be a lone wolf the rest of my life.

Me and my boys actually got a bond. They trust me with their life and i trust them with mine. Granted, we rag on each other all the damn time and clown around, but when it comes down to it, they, i, and everyone else in the group knows NOTHING comes between us and the clownin STOPS when someone is in need.

Friends shouldent be people who you simply "hang" around with, but people who you actually care for and recieve the same in return.

This fake ass friend shit really pisses me off.

14. word yo i feel u on that. i guess its jus cuz i get mad lonely sumtimes u feel me, sum 1 to chat to or somethin. livin with my moms and shit, gets mad boring. idk what it is yo.. i used to have a best friend that we had eachothers back till we both got caught up in some shit in high school. u know i get mad envious when i hear bout people with best friends and shit, but i just got sum alright people to chill with every once in a while.. idk yo, i wanna move out and maybe find someone i can trust. i gotta tell u got real trust issues. i had people that been my friend, played basketball together, smoked together, all that shit, i thought we were tight, till one day he beat me for a Ounce, never heard from him since. u know i always say,, if weed was legal we wouldn't have to deal with motherfuckers like this ..

idk man, haha i always wished i had some tight stoner friends like in half baked, all livin in apartment together smokin mad bud.

15. I wish I could put down the Newports, but they're really what I fall back on. I mean, I hate to admit it, but it's definitely true. And whenever I try to get suggestions on how to quit, people say smoke bud to help calm down the cravings. Only problem is that there's nothing better then a cig after a bowl.

16. Trust NOONE, and i mean that shit...

i got boys from way back that have had my back in some heated situations, and by heated i mean some shit most yall couldent comprehend, and even though id trust them with my life, there is just some shit that can put a bad taste in ya mouth and ruin the trust forever..

Trust is just another word like Love, its just some made up word to describe a feeling/emotion. like if that same boy that had my back that i already mentioned did somethin like, say, knocked my sister up, that would fuck up my trust for him. Dont get me wrong, trust still means a whole lot, but dont take it so literally. People, time and you change, and the people you trust also change. Keep ya n!ggas close, have their back thru thick and thin and everything will fall in place for the better for you. You will have boys that will do the same, and thats who you keep close.

im a rantin mother fucker right now but i hope some of the shit i say will have some meanin to someone readin this.. cause thats why i come to these boards.. i feel the shit some of yall go through and have been through a lot of shit in my 23 years on this planet. PM me if you wanna talk bout shit cuz..

17. Cigs ruin my high.

18. Hell if you were my friend trying to quit I'd throw bud at you to help. I can't stand smoking cigarettes, but would imagine the challenge of quitting them. Bud is a medicine to everything.

19. haha i feel ya on that tip..

i mean i havent tried quittin cigs or anything, but theyre aint anything better than a Port after a blunt.. and thats the damn truth.

unless its some dome

but even them.. im smokin a Port while gettin the dome

20. Link please? :wave: