I quit my job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by POTSTYLZ, Nov 25, 2006.

1. ok well last night I was working, and of course friday night we are packed. So I am moving FAST, and my boss comes in and says im throwing dishes, I said no im not, he replies I herd it and I know what im talking about ( keep in mind im already wasting my private time in being there, I was supposed to be on vacation, and I dont like that asshole as it is.) So Picked up a little porcelain ramiken (like a soup cup, popular in most restaurants) and chucked it at his ass, I said"thats fucking throwing a dish". At this point I can do 2 things I can apoligize or I can go further and quit. what did I do you may ask? thats right I decked him square in the jaw and said call it my resignation, and walked the fuck out. This morning I already got 7 offers from others restaurants in the area hearing im not working there anymore. I will be alright, I just wanted to share I hit wits end with that place

2. respect, all that is now is one less phone # on your reference sheet :hello:

3. Thats pretty much the dumbest fucking thing I have heard in a long time.

4. So instead of explaining that it wasn't you, and maybe suggesting he look around for proof, you decide to indeed break a cup and assault your boss?

I thought pot was supposed to help people chill...Anger issues are ridiculous

5. well if he had already been pissing you off a lot i can understand where you're coming from, i give you props on not putting up with any bullshit, even if i wouldn't have done the same thing

6. Yeah because later on in life this is something that will really help him out.

If a boss pisses you off? Hey what the hell hit him in the jaw! Im sure that will solve all the problems.

7. Haha beat his ass fool

8. hmm jail for a shitty boss? at least be more professional about it. honestly that wasnt the most mature or adult thing to pull. and if someone really wants to get mean, they can look at your job history and know you worked there. and see you assaulted your boss. wise choice . wise choice. thanks for giving us the stereotypical bad name

9. shit i would of beat his ass too if that happened to me..probably worse then u did

10. kewl dude

11. def not the most mature way to handle it, but i laughed my ass off reading that. prolly throwing the bowl at him was enough, but decking him? lol. your lucky he didn't call the five-oh. oh yea, and it's really easy to omit a past employer on your resume. that's why mine looks so nice.

12. I dont think it was that unreasonable.

Ive put up with the bullshit from all sorts of food places, and i must say... it gets old fast.

you coulda been more mature... but at the same time, i did the same thing, except no phsycal action. none needed, it was some lady who just bitched at me non stop. so i told her kindly to fuck herself, and that i was quitting.

13. If you go back you're going to be his bitch.

14. I wouldnt have gone that far that fast, first off.

I would have tried to explain to him that it wasnt my ass throwin shit around, and then if that didnt work, we could gradually work up to me throwing dishes at him and punching him.

15. more like the funniest
    hahh

16. Perhaps...Just really immature. You can't just do shit like that, its ignorant.

Anyways good luck on finding a new job man, next time just don't loose your cool so easily.