I quit cigarettes.

Discussion in 'General' started by thehybridlife, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Finally after 6 fuckin' months of trying to stop:)
    I haven't had one in 2 weeks:smoke:

Anyone else quit recently or in progress of?

2. congratulations, i'm still in the enjoyment stage. I can take weeks off of smoking and not crave it, but I no longer get head rushes. I'l prolly stop when i feel that first "crave". But good luck to you man, you got weed to get you through it. :p

3. Meh.

I want to, But i dont.

So i wont.

Hahaha.

Its like, What am i gon do on break? On the drive to work ect man.

Its nice at those times, Most the time i can smoke tree so i do, Trees my main thang, I love my tree. But i still go through a pack every 3 daysish.

Tahs my thang, What am i gon do on break and driving n shit. I need something to calm me down/relieve some stress and i sure as hell cant spark a joint in the break room which 3/4's the times got managers in there smokin.

Congratulations tho homie hahah. My bad, Jus went off on a rant there unexpectedly.

4. awesome!! i just quit nicotine in itself recently too (chaw and cigs). It's been... 9 days!

5. I havn't had a cigarette since...saturday probably....?

thats not really quitting though haha

6. i was off ciggies for ALMOST a year, but recently ive started smoking one or two ciggs a day.

7. Yeah I liked cigs for the first year or so, then I guess my addiction got worse and I was smoking a pack a day. Waste of money and was killing my lungs.

I decided to quit when I started regularly coughing up black phlegm, that was way too much for me.

But goddamn I'm gonna miss my Turkish Royals.:mad:

8. Just try as hard as you can to stay away from it if you wanna quit.
    Relapsing sucks.
    Good luck brah:wave:

9. ive gotta +rep you for quitting dude

always glad to hear another life is saved from lung cancer

10. Congrats on the quitting man!

I am in the same boat as KSR. I want to, but I do not, so I will not. lol, sometimes it sucks to be me. :)

11. I've cut back, I've been having like 4-5 a day, but I didn't smoke for like 3 days in a row, I used to smoke 2+ packs a day of newports, horray for coughing up lung :p

12. No shit, Shorts or hundo's?

I smoke hundos.

Ive smoked 2-3 packs in a day but damn does it do a job on your lungs and damn at the price atleast here.

$4.90 is the cheapest i can get em out the door now but thats a lil bit of a drive which would cost more in gas.

I can get em for $5.10 at a store a couple blocks from the crib, Thas out the door price.

But i can sometimes get em for 2-3 a pack for dudes who slang em and get deals like 3 for 10 at some stores round here.

But 2-3 packs a day will fuck ya up fa sho. I try not to smoke more then 5 a day but it dosent always work.

I dont really smoke here, NEVER inside, Jus cuz of my daughter, I smoke tree here all the time but it dosent linger like cig smoke and make shit all nasty. I make sure the tree smoke gets out one way or another.

But cigs is jus nasty compared to weed IMO.

I believe trees much more healthy and natural.

But i wish i could quit, But its jus some times i need that square and it kinda sucks.

Shit i see managers smokin 3 squares in a 15 minute break. Like damn dude.

13. oh yea, I was smoking the 100's :p

I hate how expensive they've gotten, the gas station down the street from me sells a pack of newports for SIX dollars 6.00$ I was like, 3 years ago this SAME pack of cigs was 2 dollars less, WTF.

But usually they're like 5.12 ish a pack

I have a real issues with chain smoking newports, especially when I'm frustrated, I smoked 3 packs from my town in CT to albany NY, not a very long drive like 3 hours? LOL