=I.Q. Test Challenge=

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by ismokecannabis, Jan 19, 2011.

1. #1 ismokecannabis, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    See what you can get on this IQ test, it's pretty difficult let's see who can do the best!

post a screen shot of the results for some proof :p you can do it on windows 7 by going to the snipit tool in the accesories menu in the start menu, its tight actually

Website.PNG

And post results in the poll too lol I did this test high by the way :smoke:

http://www.hostedtest.com/iq-tests.html

EDIT: Like the NORML theme haha

Edit 2: I'm really high you don't have to post screenshots hahaha but i'm glad i figured out how to do that

Attached Files:

• IQ.PNG
      IQ.PNG
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
  2. 49 correct = 134 IQ

I rushed it because I'm tired and about to go to sleep but I think I could've gotten 140+ if I spent more time on it. Made some novice mistakes on some of the questions I got wrong.

I thought this was an easy test compared to some others I've taken.

3. We got the same Brandon, 49 right. I think it's kinda silly that if a 12 year old gets as many right as us, he's some kind of 160 IQ genius. I looked over my wrong ones, and two of them I should have gone with my first choice on. But I guess I'm saying why is there that age handicap. "Oh, you're only 12 and haven't been alive long enough to know as much so you get brownie points for being younger"... yeah. If you're 12 and get 49+ correct, excellent job... but you're at 134 with us. Or we're at 160 with you. Either way.

4. Yeah, the intelligence quotient is based on your physical age and mental age.

It's kind of unfair if a 12 year old has the mind of an 18 year old, doesn't mean he'll be a genius, just that he can answer those questions already.

5. IQ means shit... real knowledge cannot be measured in numbers...

what kind of spell is mankind under :confused_2:
    :bongin:

6. but it sure helps affirmative action!

7. lol yea the reason i posted this is cause 2 of my friends were talkin bout takin iq tests at school so i was tryin to find an accurate test. I thought this one was pretty difficult to be honest I could have gotten more right but some of the questions I missed were like the 'a is to b as c is to __' cause i would look for something more complicated than they actually wanted

lol but i didn't post this up to be accurate just a bit of fun if you like taking long tests to see if you're smart hahaa

8. #8 Olesmoky, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    47 correct and IQ of 130.

I thought some of the questions were actually wrong. :laughing:

9. #9 ismokecannabis, Jan 19, 2011
    lol yea some of them i thought were worded badly at the very least lol but out of 60 i'd say maybe 6 were kind of inaccurate questions :p but more power to you if you can get them right, that requires true genius! ;) I got the same score as you btw lol

EDIT: ^^and I fucking love mello yello best drink ever invented

10. i love online IQ tests, they make you feel so much smarter than you actually are.
    "brother is to sister as father is to . . ."
    "oh, dammit, i know this . . . is it, um, mother?"
    "YOURE RIGHT, WOW! your iq is 162, youre a genius!"
    "Alright!"

11. I got 6 incorrect but 2 that I got wrong seemed like a trick questions and I debated the answers in my head before I picked the wrong one instead of the correct choice. With the other 4 questions, I just got them wrong.

12. 134.

Had this been an actual IQ Test, I would be pretty satisfied with that score.

:p

13. #13 Sovereign Psyche, Jan 19, 2011
    51=138

I thought beans were considered meat.

The right triangle isn't symmetric like the other shapes. But apparently the circle doesn't compare as well because it isn't made of straight lines.

The arrow should be facing the other way for their answer to the church analogy to hold true.

A shovel is two-handed, whereas the rest were one handed tools.

I call shenanigans.

BTW: Your scale up there is so fucked up.

14. In my defense, I smoked atleast 4gs of grand daddy purp so i was alitte out of sorts when i took this last night =x. Got only 122, some of the questions were hard as fuck to do since i tried to do all the math and shit in my head lol.

15. You're so far the most optimum human being in the thread. :smoke: :laughing:

16. Well I got 49. But the question about the tools, I put shovel and it was wrong, because the common thing was that 4 started with the letter S. This is true, but all the other tools besides the shovel, were one handed tools, while the shovel is a two handed tool.

And, I didn't know fish wasn't considered meat. Learn something new everyday.

17. 46 right. iq 128.

Too bad this test isn't valid as it isn't timed and several of the questions could be interpreted in different ways. ie the meat questions. Whats different pork, beef, salmon, liver, or some other meat. I picked liver as its an internal organ not the animal as a whole. I was wrong apparently as they say salmon was the odd one out.

18. yea a lot of them had different answers that would all be right. it was fun though just to give it a try.

- peace, joy, love, and light