I put in my two weeks last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Apr 9, 2013.

1. It wasn't really planned out. I am planning on moving, however, I haven't found a place yet. In fact, the 1st of may I have to be out of my apartment and I have nowhere to go. So I'll have to stay with my mom until I find an apartment. I knew I would quit my job eventually, but I planned on waiting until we got into an apartment. Then finding another job. However, it's taking me longer than I hoped to find a place. I am tired of waiting. I hate my job.

I am a CNA in a nursing home. Well, come the first of the month I'll have only two bills to pay, and it's just not worth the stress at this point. I've been working full time/overtime for some time now and I am just burnt out. So here's to not knowing what your plan is, not really caring, and just rolling with it. I never wanted to move back in with my mom but why waste money on rent and other bills when I could save a lot of money. o_O I mean, I probably won't even be home with her for a month before we can get into an apartment. and if it takes longer, that's just more rent i didn't have to pay. siiigh. sorry this was kind of a rant. just wanted to celebrate by announcing it? i don't really have any friends, and the few i do are sleeping.

I know I should be scared but I am just happy. I haven't felt this happy about a decision in a while. Plus, I kept my "on call" status. Which means I can pick up hours if I want, and make my own schedule. But I don't have to work or follow a schedule if I don't want to.

2. Cool story bra tell it to someone who GIVE A FLYING FUCK. Just kidding. In all seriousness take a stoned minute to figure out where your going. Life isnt something that should just be abruptly winged. But dont give up, like ever.
    Theres always a way, foreal

3. You weren't kidding. Everyone knows that's just a shitty cop out.

4. No i wasnt kidding lol i care thats why i told u to take a minute to think about where your going. Really

5. Hitler gave people advice, too. Just kidding, though.

6. Lol funny

7. Woah didnt expect to see an argument. Just kidding.

Only you can finish th

8. Lol no argument here all chills

9. You fucking idiot.. Just kidding. :p seriously good luck. I lost my job a month ago and it fucking sucks not working IMO. I need that money.

10. Winging it is the way to go, I'm headed to indonesia in 2 days and all I have planned is making my 9pm flight. Just roll with the punches, and follow that whimsy.

11. Nah man u didnt end up in indonesia just by winging it. U ovbiously have a planned intention of going there