I Put A Lego Up My Nose When I Was 4 Years Old...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Is it possibly still in my body. It was one of those single digit type pieces. Like a really small square with the circle on top.. i remember putting it in my nose. Then when i put my finger up my nose to get it, it went in further and i kind of just was like whatever.. Anyways ive always assumed that it disintegrate some how...but if i got an X-ray do you think it would show up. Or does mucus dissolve plastic over time?

my nose whistles when i exhale so i hope theres not still a fucking lego up there after all these years XD

2. I think it would be out by now but im not a doctor. If your really concerned go to oneSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You probably swallowed it, I feel like that would be something you'd notice if it was still there. However I'm not a doctor so this should be taken with a grain of salt.

4. hahahha ja feel

5. I stuck a rock up my nose when I was little and I was worried but then I just blew my nose and it shot out

6. I got no clue. Sounds like a question for a doctor.Sent from The Gods.

7. Jah confused. Shh

8. i wish x-rays were cheaper. lol one time i jammed my finger and thought it was broken. Got it x-rayed and they charged my dad $600 AFTER insurance.

9. Don't you think you would have trouble breathing if you had a piece of plastic lodged in your nostril? Come on the fuck on....

10. Its long gone man, most likely it got itself back into your throat and you either spat it out or swallowed it. If you swallowed it, you most likely passed it with your next bowel movement.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you start experiencing inexplicable medical symptoms.