I pulled this out of my weed, what is it?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Smellingliketheweedman, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well yes I am a consumer I never mentioned growing myself! Thank you for educating me, to be honest I'm glad I know so I can watch out for bunk dealers/weed.

2. I apologize for coming across as rude, I guess simply put weed has a lot of stuff in it that I and other consumers don't know about, like Mcdonalds, and I was in denial. I appreciate you for just trying to inform me.

3. #43 CBDBurner, May 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    Hey lucky 7 There’s nothing impressive about dispensary weed. This is a GROW forum. Go post pics about your latest “pic up” and how “blasted” you are, and move along man.
    If you grow your either right or wrong or someone has a better method. Your a consumer that’s it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're welcome. Seriously bud, listen to us growers you might learn a thing or 2.

You know what the majority of outdoor grower do when a bird flies over and craps on their plants?

Wait until it rains......well hopefully it rains

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I will keep this in mind...

6. I live in UK mate it's only black market weed

7. One of largest contributer to filth is our exhaust system. I have a lady that cleans my house and it's pretty spotless. Our high powered large exhaust filtration systems pulls in every bit of dust, lint, hair, odd strings and such. Look what kind of dust your furnace/central air pulls in, our filtration systems have much more powerful fans. We have to have them for heat and smell control. It's a constant battle.

Op your dealer isn't dodgy and probably had no idea that, what ever that is, was even in your bud. He probably bought a big bag, split it up and sold it to you without even checking it for such things. Dealers clean the bud usually. Let's face it the drug world isn't the cleanest place on earth.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #49 killset, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    1 last thing I don't use piss as a fertilizer but some people do. I know there's much better sources of nitrogen. I also dont add bugs to my indoor grow but some people do. Bugs like lady bugs and praying mantis attack other bugs that can devastate crops. If a lady bug comes crawling through on accident I say hello and leave it be. You can actually buy lady bugs just for the purpose of pest control. Kind of weird using a bug to kill another bug but lady bugs don't attack plants

I do grow organically and have or am still using things like fish emulsions, manure, worm poop, blood meal (dried animal blood). Hopefully you've smoked good organic weed grown in this manner. Heck it demands a higher dollar in some markets and is held in very high regards. I would much rather consume cannabis grown in this manner then some of the questionable chemicals and synthetic fertilizers. If you haven't read through the growers forums give it a look sometime. You'll see what we do and what we're up against. You don't just put a seed in sterile soil and in a few months have weed. There's alot of work and love that goes into it and it's not always pretty. I personally harvest and handle earth worm shit with my bare hands. My indoor crops I have some control of but my outdoor plants are always under attack by nature. Bugs get stuck in the buds sometimes. You see the dried product, a growing bud is sticky , almost as sticky as those sticky fly traps. It's common to see racoon, deer and other animal poop right next to my plants....where there's poop, there's pee. The majority of us growers do the best we can to have the cleanest product possible but if this is something you can't handle you better stick too aspirin and booze. Atleast booze has alcohol to sterilize.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You know what Lad
    With an attitude like yours Good luck getting help again.
    What a ........................fill in the blank

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wow. Too much to comment on. I have the feeling the OP doesn't understand how small some bugs can be (invisible to naked eye) or the kinds of debris and particles and shit that can get pulled in and stick to your bud. Most of it you would never see without a high-powered microscope. You wouldn't have found that thread if it weren't so long for instance. If you're concerned about these things then switch dealers or grow for yourself and be as tidy as you can. @killset was right on so many counts here. Weed resin is like a magnet while it's flowering. That's why many growers use passive intake or a fine micron screen. I also keep my dog away and limit the time the tent is open. Keep a tidy area, as clean of debris as possible. Some growers are more deligent than others, but none are perfect. The point here is that's why you found that in your weed. But then the same goes for consumers. It's up to you to decide what you're psychologically okay with. If you demand some more care, then switch dealers or try to do better yourself. Simple. But don't fool yourself into thinking you haven't already smoked smaller invisible things that may be "worse" by some measure. Don't even get some of us started on pesticides or other chemicals.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You don't care enough to learn something, but yet you come off like a know it all, all the while sounding like you know nothing.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.