I puked on myself...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Currin_0, Apr 1, 2014.

1. So im chillin watching netflix all afternoon.. smoking some bowls here and there and now by the time it gets around 1am i go and smoke 2 bowls topped with bho so i get pretty stoned.. i do have a high tolerance as ive been smoking for years but anyways i go back and watch netflix and decide to take some strong medical tinctures as ive done before and put two full drops in my mouth and swallow.. i guess something tasted fucking bad as fuck because i litterly just puke a mouthfull of shit up and just let it out onto me without even thinking about what im doing.. but got that shit cleaned up lmfao.. keep on smoking:D

2. damn.....just, damn......

3. LOL.

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

4. Thanks for sharing lol

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've never heard of Medical Tinctures.  What exactly is it?

6. Its what was all over himself and now on a rag thrown away into the trash

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Das bad.

8. Marijuana concentrates made to take oraly, can last up to 8 hours based on the potency. 1 drop will do you haha!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ohh man that sounds awesome; now i really want to get my hands on some! 

10. next step: shitting yourself.

progress.

11. Not to hard to make, just follow one of the many tincture theads on GC. :gc_rocks:

12. umm, well good to know man, :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:

13. yeah, you deff consumed too much. you sound like a weed junkie, maybe you should chill a bit.

14. .....howd you know???? Jk lmao.

15. Definitely not. Its the taste of the tincture.. if you have ever done it, you would know. Especially if you let the oil sit in your mouth to dissolve before swallowing.

16. #16 tetoleetd, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    either way, you dont need to be smoking bowl after bowl with bho on top followed by tincture. just sounds like you're overdoing it .

17. Overdoing it to you.. but thats your opinion

18. Um... Um... What?

I don't wanna come out of the rabbit hole.

19. Loving the username and pic man! hahaha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Damn. Dude I've been there before. New Years 2013. First time I ever got hammered

RIP to one of the realest homies you could ask for