Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I puked from smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 23, 2011.

1. sounds likes you still need to develop man sized lungs, until then.. take it easy!

2. I dont think we should be mocking him for this :rolleyes: come on it happens to allot of people i bet it's happened to you TO

3. #23 noahluv, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck cunt

4. Happened to me when I was like 13-14 years old but after many years of smoking not so much.

5. Hmm so OP is a faggot for coughing and puking :rolleyes: he isn't this happens to allot of people it doesn't make him a faggot, the word faggot is used as a homosexual insult, just because your insecure about your sexuality it doesn't mean you have to criticize others, your gay yeh it's obvious but the OP did not know that and should not be punished for your sexual preferences.

6. #26 noahluv, Aug 23, 2011
    NONNONNONNONO!!! I never said that this guy was a fag for coughing and puking.
    Believe me, I hate that word. I have friends and family that are gay and I would never criticize them for their orientation. No on h8 and all that.

BUT, OP is definitely a fag. check out these threads, OP is a fag in all of those as well.

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/384747-~-joint-appreciation-thread-~.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/755808-what-your-least-favorite-part-about-smoking.html

----edit-----
    Also, I'm not gay. I'm not insecure about my sexuality, OP is just a dern fag. Idk what the problem is here

Name-calling is not welcome here. -JD

7. I read somewhere that water and salt increase blood pressure, so if someone here pukes often from weed you might wanna try to keep a normal blood pressure.

8. Ah i'v been there... though it was my first blunt. Me and a neighbor rolled an entire dub into a swisher. After smoking i proceeded to light up a cigarette. after i finished that it just really hit me. never before had i smoked more than a bowl or two in a sesh. the tobacco didnt help either. after my neighbor left i remember trying to settle my stomach with some water and a little bit of milk. took two steps and got violently ill, i then took a nap.... good times

9. #29 ImNotEmo, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I dont

10. Sucks to be you

11. #31 Skunky Monkey, Aug 24, 2011

I think i stole a boat when i first got high, like a small wooden one but we returned it and all was good, kinda dick move though meh i was like 15 at the time.

12. i puked red lava after i had a bag of hot cheetos right BEFORE i toked a real dank joint yeaaa true story my throat felt like i deep throated king kong

13. I llaughed out loud in real life

+rep

14. u live anywhere near green bay wisconsin? shit happened to me i got my homemade canoe thing jacked but someone returned it haha

didnt like my craftmanship i guess but its able to handle a fat mama witout capsizing

15. Never have puked actually

16. I smoke multiple times a day everyday so my tolerance is high. However I can still make myself puke if I overdo it. Not just noobs puke cause I'm not.

17. Some people puke easily, some not at all.

I personally never have

18. Take it easy! Your doing to much smoke at once! Let your body get some fresh air in between and don't try to impress anyone because most of the time that "impressive" hits lead to you puking and looking terrible.

19. probably got to lightheaded cuz you stood up so fast

20. yeah breathe some more air and you will be ok..... I THINK!!!!!!!