I propose an experiment.

Discussion in 'General' started by bluetuesday, Nov 23, 2012.

1. I'm high as fuck and I wanna do an experiment. Could you guys post a picture of your handwriting when you're sober and another written when you're stoned? I wanna judge if theres a difference. Would be awesome if they were HQ.
    Thanksss

2. how much are we being paid?

3. Sure, i'll do it. I'll come edit this post when i blaze up, and add some before and after pics. Seems like an interesting experiment

4. I may actually do this later

5. my handwriting will look different if i write the same sentence twice in a row. also depends what i'm writing on, how fast i'm writing, how much i'm pay attention...

so this isn't a good comparison. but i'm stoned now and this is the only thing i could find laying around that i wrote on. it's from i believe 8 months ago and was written quickly on a small booklet (I was basically "taking notes"). The blue is what I just wrote now, trying to do it quickly/not paying attention, and i wrote it with the paper on my kitchen counter top using a different quality pen. so there's a difference, but there are a ton of factors other than me being stoned.

shit, i think i got way too deep about this. fuck, here's the stupid picture. :p

Attached Files:

6. I'll do this after I spark up in a couple hours. Or try to remember to anyway :laughing: