I present to you "Santo graal"

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by StillAlive420, Feb 13, 2017.

1. afghani x Pakistan x super skunk x purple haze x lemon thai x agent orange x cocoa kush

This is my friends strain that he says that he has been working on for the last decade, he's from Brazil and I have no reason to doubt him.

What do you guys think? The seeds are dark brown and small, this is the end result.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. looks amazing.
    what is the lineage? parents grand parents?

3. Not nearly enough good outdoor pics like that around here. Nice.

4. It's a 7 strain cross of afghani x Pakistan x super skunk x purple haze x lemon thai x agent orange x cocoa kush

5. But the flood came and things went downhill

6. I am kind of in the dark on that one, like I said before, I do my research and research kind of suggests that afgani is rumored to be the mother of all cannabis strains. So would that cancel out everything else?

7. That looks like a nice strain! Has he stabilized the strain yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, 7 years to do all the crossing 3 years to stablize it. He tells me that the successful crossing was due to the good base of, afgani x Pakistan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm growing this strain using the dyna gro nutrients, and mine is a much deeper green, it started off that color though.

10. That's awesome! Someday I really wanna make my own strain. Santo graal looks like it really has some nice trichome production. That's one of the characteristics that I want my strain to have when I make one. (also a high THC and CBD as well as other cannabinoids content)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm pretty sure that's what he tried to do with this.

• Like Like x 1
  12. is there any reports about tolerance/resistance like to heat cold bugs disease?
    what is the cannabinoid content?
    flowering time?
    and where can i get it?