Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Possibly Have a Drug Test on February 24th, 2014. Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Title says all. 
    Also, I'm SO FUCKING HIGH right now.

2. Need more information

Depends on:

Body weight
    How often you smoke
    How often you exercise
    What your diet consists of
    The relative mass of the sun

You know, that kind of stuff

3. You should. Drink a lot of water. 

4. HAhahahahahaha not if you're on grass city Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #6 EarlOfLemonKush, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    This is the first time I've smoked in a while and I haven't smoked since last March

6. So you've only smoked once this year and you haven't smoked since March 2013? It'll be out of your urine in a week, maybe even less. Just don't smoke again until February 25th to be safe.

You're good. Just don't get high until after your test.

8. February 24, 2014? Are you sure it's not on February 24, 2010?

Ah, alright.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if you still failed after waiting a week.

10. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I stayed clean for 4 days but I know people that smoked the night before and passedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 irish_texan, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19400135" timestamp="1390602294"]So you've only smoked once this year and you haven't smoked since March 2013? It'll be out of your urine in a week, maybe even less. Just don't smoke again until February 25th to be safe.[/quote]Feb 25 is my birthday. I, for one, will definitely be having a toke or two of the sacred herb on that day.